7.3 high hp build

i just still dont understand why suddenly the aftermarket is revisting the 7.3L. by the way we need a video of the truck with the hood up

No replacement for displacement.

For all the haters and non believers maybe get some more video tomm. weather dependent. Snows on the way

No replacement for displacement.

For all the haters and non believers maybe get some more video tomm. weather dependent. Snows on the way

I Am not hating infact after seeing the video A while ago got me thinking messing with that F3 I have sitting on the shelf from the old Mustang.

if you can get that 7.3L to run with any of the powerful cummins and Duramaxs more power to you pun intended. i havent seen the video and i cant wait for the dyno chart

that hood open vid is ont the first page,,, and take a look at empires website look under galleries and check out BUDDY`s truck!!

They are some very impressive videos EDP. What part of Iowa are you guys located in northern or southern?

Thanks for the compliments guys. Weather is really cutting into getting some more videos for you guys.

Like Sieck stated we are about as far east in iowa as you can get without taking a swim. We are located right where Iowa Wisconsin and Illinois all meet!!

Plenty around the 600 mark in my neck of the woods, but 600 is pretty last year.

I still think the burn out video can be done with any 7.3 with sticks a drop-in and good tuning. Especially a crew cab long bed. Particularly light in the ass end.

How about a start-up video with the hood open, with a little walk around to enlighten us all.

Obviously you know nothing about fords. And the truck is far from light in the ass end. If there is plenty of trucks in your neck of the woods then post up videos. But somehow i doubt it.

Thanks for the compliments Guys! Its been a lot of work, Just wish the snow wasnt here yet.

Obviously you know nothing about fords. And the truck is far from light in the ass end. If there is plenty of trucks in your neck of the woods then post up videos. But somehow i doubt it.

Thanks for the compliments Guys! Its been a lot of work, Just wish the snow wasnt here yet.

i'm sure 3-4 of them have full banks kits and run 8 second 1/4s too!!!

EDP, i really love that setup :rockwoot:

Hope to get some in cab and also some dyno numbers here in the near future weather dependent.

Back