833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

A week or so ago I talk to Jeff and he said they were in the middle of moving his shop. My be the reason for the site being down and may not be a good time for a dyno. They may be done with the move now though.... not sure.

I am in Florida on my way home so I will have to get dynoed on dumbars dyno some other time. At this time all i want to do is get home it has been a long 2600 miles from Utah.

W1cked said:
Everything in miami works that way. LOL
Whether you guys like it or not my truck made it through the Diesel Power Challenge and came in second.

Congrats on the finish!!:clap: :clap:

I honestly started thinking that the winners would be decided on the last trucks still moving senario. There were broken parts every where. Congrates to Wicked for hanging tough and getting that trophy. (Very tough competitor) Tomack is a seasoned veteran, he's hard to beat. Congrates to all the finishers. The trucks that went home broken competed very well also. We were very fortunate to be a part of it with you all. Thanks, Brady

I do not want to get into a conversation about correction factors. I will tell you, living at higher elevation, that there has been many dissapointed truck owners that didn't make HP here. I can't imagine the dumb a** that invented correction factors. Must not have been a college graduate. Must have been a diesel truck owner that lives at elevation?

joefarmer said:
ROFL!!! Please tell me that was dirt road and not a prepped pulling track. :hehe:

bnraond.
that's what I was thinking...they don't know how to prep a track worth beans out there.

The track was pretty bad and really dry. It was also 95 by mid day.
I am only going by what the guys were saying because that was the first time i had ever seen a sled.

Back