855 hp with stock turbo in compounds

I bet that setup spools like crazy and is super fun to drive! People underestimate external gates and small turbos all the time.

It is a very fun setup. when i first put it in I had the throttle linkage adjusted poorley and It was slow and it took a minute to figure out the problem. on my first ride after adjusting the throttle linkage I nailed it after lockup in third gear around 40mph and just lit up the tires for like 200' i let off cause sliding around locked in fourth with the tires going well over 100 while your traveling well under 100 makes for a scary ride. this was on 285/75 16 all terrain tires. i have since upgraded to a wider street tire, nitto 420s and they hook up a lot better but can still light em up after lockup in third. just too expensive to do often.

as for an update dezelfrek is right on the radiator bit. I have my intercooler plumbed in a way the the water leaves the Ic and returns to the engine. On a long pull my engine temps get hot and when towing I can easily over heat the engine. go figure the engine doesn't like 300* water circulating through it. I will be going to a closed loop with pumps and radiators for the IC in the near future.

Back