855 hp with stock turbo in compounds

Put that crap on youtube. Watching videos on facebook sucks.

Sounded really good though. What do they light at? How much tq on that run?

Last edited:
Were they using a correction factor at the II dyno? How much?

I have no idea

and as has been said the priimary is a gt42 with a 4508 compressor wheel.

Most everyone on this site is aware that all dynos are a little different and if you want the make killer numbers to brag about, find a generous one.
Today 02:40 PM

this is true.

Does it feel like a mid 10 second truck?

compd calculater has a 7000 lb truck at 11.0 at 862, when i went to kansas with this truck I weighed 6600 on the track scales with the interior all removed save the drivers seat, hitch running boards, bumper and so on. I would guess all around 400 lbs give or take. i ran 11.08 with a single and n20 I would say this truck feels similar, but sotp is only so accurate.

I don't know if the 855 is legit or not, what i do know is that there were 5 800 hp trucks in my class ranging from 834-883 and I would bet that none of them were running a stock turbo in there setup. I also bet none of them were running a t4 housing primary with the little 82mm turbine wheel. I will also say that i was pleased with the power range as it was 700+ from 2100-3500 rpm and 800+ from 2350-3100rpm.

I am going to the all out diesel event in evanston wy on my 19. it is only 1/8 mile and is located at 6600 feet elevation so it may not provide a good backup. I need to make the short trip down to vegas and run it there sometime soon.

Put that crap on youtube. Watching videos on facebook sucks.

Sounded really good though. What do they light at? How much tq on that run?

the runs started at around 1800 rpm and the turbos were full on pretty much right away.

they didn't measure tq but on the graph it hit 800 at 81 mph which is 2400 rpm with the tires i ran, which equates to 1750. i don't know if that is peak but it is probably close.

I am going to the all out diesel event in evanston wy on my 19. it is only 1/8 mile and is located at 6600 feet elevation so it may not provide a good backup. I need to make the short trip down to vegas and run it there sometime soon.

You'll be the only one there. It got canceled

Come on down to Vegas, I see Wide Open Performance here from time to time testing and tuning their fleet of race vehicles.

Best to come on a Friday night if you don't have a roll cage and you think it will run sub 11.50. On street legal night, roll cages are not required.

impressive

thats all ive gotta say... OP thanks for posting your mod list.. time to get to work on mine...

Correction factor used on the SuperFlow dyno was the STP correction, hovering around the 1.12 mark.

If it was on Industrial's indoor dyno, I have no idea what factor they used. But I would estimate it to be right near the SupeFlow correction factor, as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Look forward to what et's you turn with this setup! If it is making that kind of power and the track verifies it that is quite impressive!

Come on down to Vegas, I see Wide Open Performance here from time to time testing and tuning their fleet of race vehicles.

Best to come on a Friday night if you don't have a roll cage and you think it will run sub 11.50. On street legal night, roll cages are not required.

that is great news. i am planning on going down this friday the 18th now that the all out event is cancelled. this truck does not have a cage nor will it ever so the street legal night is great.

anyone else thinking of going there friday?

Look forward to what et's you turn with this setup! If it is making that kind of power and the track verifies it that is quite impressive!

yes the track is the true test, hope to find out what it runs this coming weekend.

impressive

thats all ive gotta say... OP thanks for posting your mod list.. time to get to work on mine...

thanks for the compliments.

it hasn't come up in this thread but i have talked about it elsewhere on this site, but this truck has a water/air between stages. I use coolant from the engine as my cooling medium. no pumps or tanks or heat exchanger, besides the radiator, i just took the line coming out of the heater core and ran it into the intercooler then back to the engine. not the most efficient use of a water to air, but way simple.

Back