86 Fummins Build

Golly gee i wish we were closer alll that clutch linkage , pedals and all is alot of work to remove and just what I need for my eaton- fuller fso8406a in my f-350 . But i got a donor down the road , just would save an afternoon cause its all grown in the trees and blocked in , in a junkyard do have to carry tools in and out lol . oh well such is murphy's humor .

Golly gee i wish we were closer alll that clutch linkage , pedals and all is alot of work to remove and just what I need for my eaton- fuller fso8406a in my f-350 . But i got a donor down the road , just would save an afternoon cause its all grown in the trees and blocked in , in a junkyard ,so have to carry tools in and out lol . oh well such is murphy's humor .

Golly gee i wish we were closer alll that clutch linkage , pedals and all is alot of work to remove and just what I need for my eaton- fuller fso8406a in my f-350 . But i got a donor down the road , just would save an afternoon cause its all grown in the trees and blocked in , in a junkyard do have to carry tools in and out lol . oh well such is murphy's humor .

pretty sure he removed it from his donor/parts truck to put into his Fummins truck.

pretty sure he removed it from his donor/parts truck to put into his Fummins truck.

Your right what was I thinking . I've been following from day one and still didn't even consider that . doh ! thanks for that bro :Cheer:

Got the body up to the media blaster yesterday, only issue was my airdog motor on the king ranch burning up for the third time now. Time to get rid of that crap and build a fuel system. Also got my wheels ordered from daryl@tdp and the body will be done being blasted Friday

What fuel tank are you running on the 86 ford ?

Just the front poly tank

While Im waiting for the body to be media blasted, I got to preview the paint colors that will be going on. Cadillac black diamond and cadillac phantom grey

Got my trac bars built.

Brackets welded in

Warn hubs installed

Drivers side bar done

And a nice delivery from brown santa! Fuel lab pump for the fuel system im building to get rid of the junk airdog on the king ranch and the wheels for the 86! 18x12 polished aluminum pacers. Cant wait to get these on! Big thanks again to Daryl@TDP for getting me these

Picked up the body from media blasting this week. Found out the cab corners had been replaced before and the floor pan on the drivers side had pinholes all the way through in a bunch of spots and other parts of the passenger and drivers side floor had been filled with homemade filler pieces and it looks like crap. So new cab corners and floor pans as well as new inner rockers are on the way so that it will be fixed the right way now.

The bed, doors, fenders and hood look great though!

My new tailgate shell and all my seals and weatherstripping arrived as well and I got the body moved over to the new shop. Metal prep should start middle of next week.

Back