~91 Jetta gas GLI converted to a 1.6 turbo diesel build up~

congrats i just got my 89 jetta 1.6 n/a runnign after some timing issues. and i cant wait to make it quicker it is ungodly slow for me. do you know when you are going to get to the dyno?

I find that texting him works the best.

he called me back...and I'm ready to tune this in....lighting off this T3 is gonna take some FUEL!!!:st:

congrats i just got my 89 jetta 1.6 n/a runnign after some timing issues. and i cant wait to make it quicker it is ungodly slow for me. do you know when you are going to get to the dyno?

thanks I will probably take it to industrial injection when I dyno???

intercooler

I'm planning a build this winter. Where did you get that intercooler and tubing

Probably gonna sell this car now....on to the next project...lol

I'm taking offers so PM me if your interested....:Cheer:

Probably gonna sell this car now....on to the next project...lol

I'm taking offers so PM me if your interested....:Cheer:

:pop:

Man, after all that AWESOME work you did!! Wow!

I truly Envy you mech/fab skills!!!!!:bow:

:pop:

Man, after all that AWESOME work you did!! Wow!

I truly Envy you mech/fab skills!!!!!:bow:

thanks bud.....I could not bring myself to sell it though...I had some good offers..but when it was all said and done I chickened out..lol

I got some funny gas to play with now...:ft::ft:
gonna spend the winter getting it ready for some track runs this spring....:tree:

thanks bud.....I could not bring myself to sell it though...I had some good offers..but when it was all said and done I chickened out..lol

I got some funny gas to play with now...:ft::ft:
gonna spend the winter getting it ready for some track runs this spring....:tree:

Man! I'm glad you didn't sell it!!

Thats one of those things that I even knew you'd regret!!

:Cheer: Can't wait to hear how she runs at the track with the Squeeze!!! :rockwoot:

Are you ever going to put it on the dyno?

found a dyno this week...6 pulls for 65$...waiting for my speedo gasket to show up then I'm gonna take it in:st::st: I will report back with the results soon as I get them.:Cheer:

Well I'm back off the wagon....again:doh:...I'm ready to sell this car again give me some offers!!

let me know if your interested!

Back