A&A NADM East Coast Nationals July 16

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
3rd Annual A&A East Coast Nationals July 16th at Numidia Dragway in PA!

Yep, A&A is back with another large DIESEL ONLY drag race, sled pull, dyno, show-n-shine and a HUGE TENT of bargains for the diesel crowd from over 30 manufacturers!

Gates open at 8am, Drag racing starting at 9am, sled pulling at 1pm, dyno and vendor tent open all day!

Over 200 trucks were entered to compete last year and collected $25,000 in purse monies. One of the largest DIESEL ONLY shows on the East Coast!

Mark your calendars now, many different and interesting things to do for a family vacation and enjoy a diesel weekend! Knoebels amusement park (free admission), Hersey Chocolate plant, river trips, boating, camping, mountains, and many different historical sites!

A&A Automotive will have a huge tent again filled with "show" prices on many different performance parts and accessories for your trucks! Bring your shopping list and something to haul your parts back home!

We darn near filled the drag strip's property last year, I'm going for packing it fence to fence this year - $10 admission, early purchase ticket at area A&A stores or Perkins/Quaker Steak & Lube for $8!

Official hotel is the Econo Lodge in Bloomsburg, next door to the Quaker Steak & Lube! Book your rooms now they will fill up! 570-387-0490 ask for NADM discount.

Truck nite at Quaker Steak & Lube on Friday night, Give-Aways and prizes by A&A Automotive - Best looking truck, Most lifted truck, Best looking truck with female companion, and Rat Rod Truck!

Tickets are now on sale at all A&A Automotive stores plus area Perkins and Quaker Steak and Lubes. Plus you can buy on line at our web site!

This will be the 3rd year so plan for a bigger crowd, book rooms early!

This event ALWAYS has been one of the best events in the NATION! At 8 hours away and if fuel was 7 bucks a gallon, I wouldnt think twice about making the trip at that! Looking forward to it again this year guys :Cheer:

Now their Suite is not as nice as National Trails but they do have one and it is air conditioned, should I offer 15 tickets for the Suite? Of course they would be higher but look where you are sitting!

What do you think?

Of course! I got a $5 on it! Mabey a FREE HOTDOG too! lol. Booked your room? are yall camping?
We would like to but it's hard to try to find someone to tow the camper out for us, since we can't tow the race trailer and the camper at the same time. So we just booked a room to be safe.
I'll be waiting for my free hotdog, and $5. LOL

whoops, just started a new thread before i saw this :(

anyways, could you nadm guys see if you can do something about the track prep? last year it was absolutely terrible...i don't think they tried at all.

other then that really fun event. :)

Back