A&A NADM East Coast Nationals July 16

Guys,

Just wanted to make sure I'm reading the rules correctly,

Does 2.6 class require transmission blanket?

Rules stated last year that if you didn't spin over 4500rpm, that you didn't need them. I don't see that statement this year? (unless I'm overlooking it)

Just want to make sure that I'm good either or.

Thanks
Jim

This is a good point! I do not have a blanket since it is not required for my local organizations. I read the rules and do not see the statement about RPM either.

Thanks,

Paul

Scott from Mass Diesel will be providing the Dyno services and we have a contest for the dyno . . .

The first person to guess their stats (horse power, etc) correctly that matches what they have run will win a Edge Tuner (worth $700) plus $50 of oil from Champion Blue Flame oil (certificate good at XDP)!:thankyou2:

Line them up early and see what you can dial up on the dyno, yes, you must write down what your guess is before you go up on the dyno!

This is a good point! I do not have a blanket since it is not required for my local organizations. I read the rules and do not see the statement about RPM either.

Thanks,

Paul

I have been told that they are required! Chances of getting a blanket this late is going to be tough!

Jim

Radio spots started over the weekend around Bloomsburg, free ticket give-aways!

'Y'106.5 - WFYY-FM
B98.3 Big Country Variety
WYGL-FM,WLGL-FM,WWBE-FM
ESPN 1240 - WYGL AM

In the 3.0 class it says in the jacket rule about having a nadm patch on it, i guess to show that it meets there specs? or?

I assume this is a typo and that it must have the sfi patch, if they require a NADM patch get a small sticker and stick it on for the pull.

In the 3.0 class it says in the jacket rule about having a nadm patch on it, i guess to show that it meets there specs? or?

No, not the spec, it shows what series you are running, and they never got made. However, we have the Series sponsor patch, PPE, that will do just fine. Get them at registration.

NADM Payouts:

Work Stock:
1. 200+ Edge box
2. 125
4. 50

2.6 Street:
1.*600*
5.100- Bullydog Box
BONUS:40+ trucks enter,add 4 positions

3.0 Turbo:

BONUS:3.0 purse more than 20 entries.

Super Street:
More than 15 entries:

Drag Payouts are same as always.

ET Bracket
1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Quick Diesel
1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Unlimited Street
1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Same as every race. Need 8 trucks for full payouts less than 8 payouts will be 750.00 and 350.00.

anybody got a contact number that u can talk to a real person just in case, got locked out last year on friday nite due to rain, had to find a campground at 9pm wasnt very funny

Yes sir, we will be there most of the day Friday setting up and they run test-n-tune on Friday night.

I just got off the phone with numidia dragway and called to see what time they were open till so we could come in friday nite and stay the nite there, and the lady called me back and told me nadm said not to let people stay the night at the dragway because they would not get the $15 admission for those ppl in the morning? your telling us we can and they are telling me nadm said no camping friday nite? Ill be sure to pay saturday morning i just dont want to have to find a campground friday nite and have to pack up early saturday morning and come there.

I just got off the phone with numidia dragway and called to see what time they were open till so we could come in friday nite and stay the nite there, and the lady called me back and told me nadm said not to let people stay the night at the dragway because they would not get the $15 admission for those ppl in the morning? your telling us we can and they are telling me nadm said no camping friday nite? Ill be sure to pay saturday morning i just dont want to have to find a campground friday nite and have to pack up early saturday morning and come there.

I just talked to the track and yes you can camp there Friday night, just pull in pay them for Friday night which is your fee for camping there, then come back to gate Saturday for NADM armband for the event! If they ask it came from Vinny which is the owner's son, don't know who you talked to sorry!

Drag Payouts are same as always.

ET Bracket
1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Quick Diesel
1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Unlimited Street
1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Same as every race. Need 8 trucks for full payouts less than 8 payouts will be 750.00 and 350.00.

If that is the same as every race then you owe us $250

Back