A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

E3457218-5656-4EB6-BE0D-F151AA2F633B-661-0000002CB6A8BB97.jpg

A present :evil Now just trying to figure out what Im going to do for piping

Sweet Truck! We were in the big 5th wheel camper right next to your's this past weekend. I was gonna come ask you about it Sunday morning, but you disappeared!

Sweet Truck! We were in the big 5th wheel camper right next to your's this past weekend. I was gonna come ask you about it Sunday morning, but you disappeared!

I was hanging out in the trailer all morning. Saw you moving yours around then it came back loaded on the trailer. Should have come by

Awesome looking truck and a cute looking girl. What a pair i say lol welcome stranger

sent from my toolbox drawer

you have convinced me to find a 4thgen bumper... looks awesome, how hard was it to mount?

Very cool build.

I actually like the 4th gen bumper. Surprising considering the later bumpers usually look like crap on a 2nd gen.

Nice truck with a good stance. Makes me want to get mine dropped down more.

I like the details you have added to make it yours. Welcome

I'm surprised how good that 4th gen bumper fits, looks good really. Truck does too!

I think the stack gives it a more aggressive street look. Plus it's low pro. There's no need to make a badass truck like this a sleeper.

very cool truck

get two more non-stud bolts for the valve covers and ditch the stack

I tried the 'sleeper' look but didnt like it and went with my original idea, a single 7in stack offset. Theres no changing my mind unless I want to either have a big patch in the bed or just buy a new bed all together. Frenched in low pro 7in stack ftw. At the end of the day, not everybody will be pleased.
d4a736ba.jpg

you have convinced me to find a 4thgen bumper... looks awesome, how hard was it to mount?

It wsnt hard at all. Just a little cutting to the stock 4th gen brackets and some angle iron and she bolted right up :)

Last edited:
First time driving it on #2
[ame]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/racergurl06/b195f748.mp4[/ame]
Post stack
[ame]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/racergurl06/92256f76.mp4[/ame]

Back