A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Are you planing on respraying the top? With a sprayer vs the can, I noticed Some variation in it at Ennis. I believe the rattle can is to blame. Glad I saw yours because I was about to do mine the same way LOL. what are the plans for engine modifications? It's basically stock for now right? I liked the truck and after seeing it in person will be doing the 4th gen bumper. Do you plan on changing the air filter and coolant over flow though? Those are the only two things that made me go Que? Keep up the good work and I wish I would have gotten a chance to talk to you guys at Ennis!

Welcome and good lookin truck.... Ive seen it online before and always liked the personalization....would look good with a side exit through the body infront of the wheel well or a dump behind the axle to see no exhaust just a lil prespool smoke. IMO but I cant do stacks in a reg cab enjoy music too much.

Welcome Again!

Are you planing on respraying the top? With a sprayer vs the can, I noticed Some variation in it at Ennis. I believe the rattle can is to blame. Glad I saw yours because I was about to do mine the same way LOL. what are the plans for engine modifications? It's basically stock for now right? I liked the truck and after seeing it in person will be doing the 4th gen bumper. Do you plan on changing the air filter and coolant over flow though? Those are the only two things that made me go Que? Keep up the good work and I wish I would have gotten a chance to talk to you guys at Ennis!

I didnt know when we first started using plastidip that its still got to be wet when you pull the tape so I had to reapply, I was hoping nobody would notice :bang
It is stock now but Ive got some 90hp injectors coming, custom fuel plate, valve springs, pushrods, headstuds, and dos turbos. As far as the filter goes, when I bought the donor truck it was wrecked so I was missing a few things so for the time being bought a little cheapy, works just fine:hehe: Coolant overflow tank is in the works, trying decide what I want to use. Compared to how this truck ran after first fire, shes come a looooong way and I couldnt be any more proud. Shes not let me down yet:rockwoot: Deff wish we could have met up, I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off that day
This is her future, not sure if Ill still be doing the audi headlights or not...
45bebef5.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome and good lookin truck.... Ive seen it online before and always liked the personalization....would look good with a side exit through the body infront of the wheel well or a dump behind the axle to see no exhaust just a lil prespool smoke. IMO but I cant do stacks in a reg cab enjoy music too much.

Welcome Again!

Thanks so much :) To be completely honest, I get asked quiet frequently if the stack causes me ear troubles, it has no drone in the cab. As long as the tranny hits 3rd gear, and the tc lockup and OD switches are on, it all disappears.

nice truck, I've seen a similar one like that somewhere before :hehe:

(There aren't many black RCSB 2nd gens that I know of - this one makes 3)

Thanks so much :) To be completely honest, I get asked quiet frequently if the stack causes me ear troubles, it has no drone in the cab. As long as the tranny hits 3rd gear, and the tc lockup and OD switches are on, it all disappears.

You have a solid window In The rear and that probably helps, been looking for one lately. I've found that my short stack likes to soot the entire bed and whenever I get anything out of it I get black hands. I'm not the type of person that hates getting dirty but it gets annoying when trying to stay clean.

Go with the Audi headlights, those look cool.

What a great build!!! Nice looking clean build.

Did you do the interior mods like the center console yourself? Id be interested in hiring you to do a few for me if interested.

What a great build!!! Nice looking clean build.

Did you do the interior mods like the center console yourself? Id be interested in hiring you to do a few for me if interested.

I sure wish I was THAT good lol. I actually bought the truck with the center console, headliner, and seats done. Looking to change it all up a bit and get rid of the flame thing, not my cup of tea

You have a solid window In The rear and that probably helps, been looking for one lately. I've found that my short stack likes to soot the entire bed and whenever I get anything out of it I get black hands. I'm not the type of person that hates getting dirty but it gets annoying when trying to stay clean.

Go with the Audi headlights, those look cool.

I'm thinking about trying to build some headlights from scratch.

I'm one of the few here that isn't into 1/2 ton swaps, but I can definitely appreciate the work that goes into one. Yours is one of the coolest I've seen.

You better be careful, though. If you listen to guys around here, you'll develop some serious traction issues in a truck like that. Haha.

BTW, how about all these girls lately! Kinda cool.

Last edited:
Back