Anyone here involved with UNOH's pulling truck?

I am the one that owned that truck and decided to donate to the club. It was am idea that i had while eating dinner across the street at the Mexican restaurant one evening with my wife. The hope is to help the club get a truck complete and going down the track. Yes it is going to be short on power but that is hopefully going to change, please try to keep the negativity to a minimum as that won't help things move forward. After all this SPORT is supposed to be fun, hopefully my donation helps to allow for that!

big thanks to ya from me and rest of the club!!

Pretty sure it was more than that but still needs a few tweaks for the current setup. I am just glad it's down the track. Huge step for any school

I saw it pull this past weekend---far improvement from what they had forsure. Hp is down for the 2.6 class, I would say around 600 max.

its around 800/1300 at the flywheel currently.

still need to do a few small things. had a problem with our guillotine vibrating the pin out and shutting. and then we are having problems with the the CO2 tank leaking, we have hooked up to the air locker in the front axle.

hoping to make a few more pulls this summer and then tear down the motor and install the cam and pistons.

hoping to do something with a water to air intercooler before the summer is over. any advice on one of those?

Copy scheids setup.

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

It's a precision unit. Me and Ashley talked to them about it a whole ago. They do wanna donate parts.

From what i Understand they have a very efficient system. The article said it was 82* ambient air temp and they cooled the intake down to 83*!

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

What happened in hicksville Ohio the other day. Truck went 50ft one time got pulled back by the sled and then did another 50 and got hit by the sled it looked like?

What happened in hicksville Ohio the other day. Truck went 50ft one time got pulled back by the sled and then did another 50 and got hit by the sled it looked like?

Too much power.

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

schrowang-you always have a comment for everything. i think you should post up some info, pics, or video of your truck. I mean what is your claim to fame to allow you to be a smart azz about everything?

schrowang-you always have a comment for everything. i think you should post up some info, pics, or video of your truck. I mean what is your claim to fame to allow you to be a smart azz about everything?

Is that green Dodge in your avatar the same one that used to run around on campus?

no sir. i built this truck a couple years after i got home from there.

no sir. i built this truck a couple years after i got home from there.

thank god that wasnt you! the kid that owned the truck that looks like yours tried to tell us one day that it had bosch platinum +4 spark plugs in it! :nail:

Green first gen

Is that green Dodge in your avatar the same one that used to run around on campus?

thank god that wasnt you! the kid that owned the truck that looks like yours tried to tell us one day that it had bosch platinum +4 spark plugs in it! :nail:
was that roughly in 05 06? If so was this a bigger guy that told you that? Or a skinny douche bag?

i got there in october of 06' and i wanna say it was the skinny douche bag.

Back