Anyone here involved with UNOH's pulling truck?

I bet they are good at welding sled stops. If u pull enough everyone will get tagged by the sled at least once but they do it almost every pull!

Idk if they still have the same teacher driving it or who ever but some things gitta change!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUg4s23NVus"]COTPA RWYB CLASS AT THE 2013 PREBLE COUNTY SMOKEOUT EATON, OH - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another video from this weekend. At least got it off the line but didn't do much. I think you can actually hear someone booing them too. Starts around 2:07

Last edited:
I feel like my generation ruined that school for all of you older guys. This is the reason when their reps come to high schools no one wants anything to do with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there truck build by outside sources? Can't fault a group for trying on a limited budget with no experience

I feel like my generation ruined that school for all of you older guys. This is the reason when their reps come to high schools no one wants anything to do with them.

The students did ruin it for everyone. I went there and people make ass clowns out of themselves. It's a good school to get a head start but the students and a few staff have done it to themselves. I do still support what they are doing. More people in the sport the better

Back