Anyone know bad ass ram??

Signature600

THA MAN!
He hasn't been on since Sept. 4th....just curious if anyone knows him?

I probably already know the answer I'm gonna get.
Chris

Care to explain? I could be of some help here possibly.

Care to explain? I could be of some help here possibly.

Bought a pump, sent money, he hasn't been back here since. I haven't seen any pump, and of course, since he hasn't been back, he hasn't responded to pm's.

is this one from Ky?

Couldn't tell you, I have an email address, and a name from Paypal...stephen filyaw. That's about all I know.

Chris

Now, I'm not on here so we can all abuse him. I'm had my own share of trouble shipping parts because I'm always freaking busy, so if this guy has something going on, then that's cool. But if he's done this on purpose, then game on.

It's my own fault though, I needed a pump for a tractor, so I bought his. I didn't look to see that all of his posts were for sale threads basically.

Chris

Sorry brother. I been out of town, and not on much. Send me the e-mail you got and I will check and see if it matches. If not, I don't think it would be a problem for me to forward it on to you.

Bought a pump, sent money, he hasn't been back here since. I haven't seen any pump, and of course, since he hasn't been back, he hasn't responded to pm's.

Couldn't tell you, I have an email address, and a name from Paypal...stephen filyaw. That's about all I know.

Chris

Not the one i was thinking of.

Back