Anyone know bad ass ram??

I don't see why CompetitionDiesel doesn't set a post limit before you can even sell something. Other forums I'm on wont even let you reply to a persons sale ad, let alone post an item for sale, if you don't have at least 100 posts, and have been been a member for over 3 months. This is pretty ridiculous that people have to steal from each other and that in turn makes every one else leery about ads. I have been lurking on this forum for over a year and know the people who post a lot, and I only feel confident buying from those people. Set your limits and this will be cut down drastically. Just my $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea...we've never thought of or tried that.
It's more hassle than its worth chasing down all the spam posts they make just to get the post count up.
The sale forums are buyer beware...do your homework before you buy from a new guy or sell to a new guy. It sucks...but people aren't gonna stop ripping people off.

Just to update the thread, still nothing. I appreciate y'alls help, but it looks like he got me.

Thanks Again!!
Chris

Well I messaged him again, after this I would assume that you should open up a civil suit against him

I don't see why CompetitionDiesel doesn't set a post limit before you can even sell something. Other forums I'm on wont even let you reply to a persons sale ad, let alone post an item for sale, if you don't have at least 100 posts, and have been been a member for over 3 months. This is pretty ridiculous that people have to steal from each other and that in turn makes every one else leery about ads. I have been lurking on this forum for over a year and know the people who post a lot, and I only feel confident buying from those people. Set your limits and this will be cut down drastically. Just my $0.02

It's my fault...I needed a pump, so I PM'ed him...If I had looked first, I would have seen almost every post was a for sale ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea...we've never thought of or tried that.
It's more hassle than its worth chasing down all the spam posts they make just to get the post count up.
The sale forums are buyer beware...do your homework before you buy from a new guy or sell to a new guy. It sucks...but people aren't gonna stop ripping people off.

Exactly...my fault alone.

I'm not like some people I've seen crying that they got taken on here. I was asking if anyone knew him, that's all. I'm a big boy, been taken before, and I learn and move on.

Well I messaged him again, after this I would assume that you should open up a civil suit against him

Still won't get ****. Has to be done in his home county, and even if I get some sort of judgment, I can't make him pay. If I get lucky enough he does, great...but the best I can do is put a lien on something he owes on, or garnish his wages if I could find where he works.

We are going through the same crap at work for a few bad accounts. It's a shame, and amazing at the same time, that for all the business we do each year, how few bad accounts we have, and how hard it is to get anything from them.

Messed up system we have nowadays.

Thanks again all,
Chris

Sorry to hear Chris. Hows the new shop coming along?

Oh, and I hate architects and red tape. Finally pouring footers and foundations, and now two weeks of rain in the forecast. Great. Might be in it for Springtime. Architect held us up better than 2 months. Took from July 7th until October 15th to get drawing to the building department. Now they say we need another bathroom, and have to appeal it. I'm pretty sure it's just a way for the state to get their $250 too!

Thanks for asking, I'll update that thread when the rain stops!

if you used paypal, just file a claim

i bet it was gifted, i made that mistake, once, ONCE

As did I. Never again, unless I know who I'm dealing with. They can pay some fee's just like I do, if not, I'll send them a check. If they don't trust me, fuk em.

Like I said, I got taken. Lesson learned...I can handle having to take my beating for not paying attention.

Chris

Back