Anyone know bad ass ram??

Sent an email too, no luck.

Only name I find like that is some youth minister....boy would that ever be great to be screwed over by one of those.

Chris

Sent an email too, no luck.

Only name I find like that is some youth minister....boy would that ever be great to be screwed over by one of those.

Chris

I can locate some folks from time to time. I might be able to help you out. Send me a PM if you need.

All the info I have is posted....email is above, and name is Stephan Filyaw

Thanks,
Chris

That's him Phil!

Sent an email on that address, too! But it came back with an undeliverable message. Does it work for anyone else?

Chris

Last edited:
I found his facebook. I will get a hold of him and find out whats up.

Found his sister as well.....:Throwup:

Last edited:
Man you got some bad luck chris... good luck with this.

I have another one lined up, so you shouldn't be waiting long. I also have an engine in a tractor I will test it on for you, that way I know it's good!

Thanks Hobie for waiting on me.

Thank all for any help!
Chris

I have another one lined up, so you shouldn't be waiting long. I also have an engine in a tractor I will test it on for you, that way I know it's good!

Thanks Hobie for waiting on me.

Thank all for any help!
Chris

No problem Chris. I hope you get ahold of this guy and can get the pump/money back.

Just let me know when you want to come get the truck.

Got a hold of him today. After claiming he knew nothing about it, he made up some story about his brother selling things with his name. He told me he is gonna talk to his brother tomorrow then get a hold of me.

This is what I love about this place....brothers helping each other out. And Jory wanting to kick people in the nuts. LOL

Just to update the thread, still nothing. I appreciate y'alls help, but it looks like he got me.

Thanks Again!!
Chris

Back