Assembling Project X “the Beetle “ engine

Who decided that attending drag week is the only way to prove it's a fast daily driver? That's pissing on a lot of people with fast daily driven cars/trucks in my opinion.

See...that's how Greg gets his sponsors press. He's one of the only diesels to run drag week so it's easy to stand out. What that also lets him do is NOT get his ass handed to him by other diesels...at diesel events.
It's a good marketing ploy...winning due to lack of competitors.
Notice you never, EVER saw Project X truck at a diesel race but it got magazine coverage for being at drag week...even though many daily drivers on this site would destroy that thing on the track.

No Greg...I'm not picking on you so don't start crying. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Who decided that attending drag week is the only way to prove it's a fast daily driver? That's pissing on a lot of people with fast daily driven cars/trucks in my opinion.

You tell me another way to prove it , 1500 miles without support is the only way , this is what the fastest street car in America is absolutely proclaimed at Drag Week

If some ones so-called daily driver goes to the track, and they lean on it so hard it break, but it turns in one time slip , and after it gets tow it home. It’s not really good proof. You can say anything is a daily drive in that case , now if you have to do this at 5 tracks for over 1500 miles, this is proof.

And I could care less that gets their panties in a wad over it

See...that's how Greg gets his sponsors press. He's one of the only diesels to run drag week so it's easy to stand out. What that also lets him do is NOT get his ass handed to him by other diesels...at diesel events.
It's a good marketing ploy...winning due to lack of competitors.
Notice you never, EVER saw Project X truck at a diesel race but it got magazine coverage for being at drag week...even though many daily drivers on this site would destroy that thing on the track.

No Greg...I'm not picking on you so don't start crying. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Others had the opportunity to do it, this will be my 5th year at Drag Week, and the score is I won the diesel class twice, Mike won it twice.

And this year Mike is going head to head with the gasser running power adder small block. If all goes as plan I will put the Beetle in the 12’s for the entire week. And Mike will run in the 8's

Sadly this is the last year for the red Mustang, Mikes new car just came off David Wolfs jig at Wolf race craft , The new Mustang is black , with 45 miles on it

Greg I don't know if you have the thickest skin of anybody I have ever met or that you are ignorant of how people interact and communicate or that maybe you really believe your pulling the wool over peoples eyes and that you are the fastest one in the universe. You are the kid in the playground that makes up the rules as he goes and things he rules the roost by giving the special kids wedgies. In any case, it is damn sad. Why in the hell do you do this to yourself?

At this point I have stopped counting you as competition and just have pity on your ignorant narcisistic rants.

Dude, get help! I don't hate you, I am just afraid you don't know how things really are. I can't believe you have some very intelligent people with cars faster than yours that are calling you out and you will not rise to the occasion because that would shatter your little ficticious world you live in where you are the fastest. It is like you are a real life anchor man, " I don't know how to tell you this...but um.........I'm kind of a big deal" We get it. Now put your big boy britches on and go pick on someone other than the retarded kids that you have been bragging about.

You have to expect that when you say you are the fastest that people are going to call you out on it. Or when you say my stuff is made in China, I am going to call you out on it.

Yours Truly

Biggest Faker in the Diesel World

yous so sad Zack , you don't even know the freight train of truth is heading down the track towards you , and all the little rants of yours are going to look a little moot then.
you have lied to and back stabe enough people , and its coming back on you , and soon

as to driving 5000 miles round trip for a one day drag race , get real.

as to the springs , you know better ,and your doing the only thing you know how to do , flap you lying lips.

kind of like the banty rooster crowing before the AXE.

you really thing one hour of crying that you didn't mean it , and your so sorry is enough.

loser.gif

yous so sad Zack , you don't even know the freight train of truth is heading down the track towards you , and all the little rants of yours are going to look a little moot then.
you have lied to and back stabe enough people , and its coming back on you , and soon

as to driving 5000 miles round trip for a one day drag race , get real.

as to the springs , you know better ,and your doing the only thing you know how to do , flap you lying lips.

kind of like the banty rooster crowing before the AXE.

you really thing one hour of crying that you didn't mean it , and your so sorry is enough.

Wut ???

Comp461, do you not realize that some people, I would even venture to say most people who are limited to only having a daily driver instead of a full out race vehicle can't take a week off to drive around and race? Most people with quick daily drivers don't have sponsors, but rather full time jobs that are difficult to get away from.

Comp461, do you not realize that some people, I would even venture to say most people who are limited to only having a daily driver instead of a full out race vehicle can't take a week off to drive around and race? Most people with quick daily drivers don't have sponsors, but rather full time jobs that are difficult to get away from.

No he doesn't.

I'll take the week off as long as somebody pays for diesel.

Oh wait they'll probably want a cage for me to run, and I'm not putting one in.

It seems like it only gets worse with every post.

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Personally, Greg the way you conduct yourself on here, is beyond me. I know you have lost more business my acting like an ass on these forums then you can imagine. And the fact you back pedal out of any race anybody calls you out on is humorous to say the least.

Wait let me right that in retard so everybody can understand it.

personly,, gerg , , the weigh u conduck yorself on hear is behond me....

Nevermind, it just go in one ear and out the other.

Back