Beans Diesel Winter Dyno Day Dec 12th

I plan on it. When I had it tuned the belt was slipping and it didn't make full boost and then the printer was out of ink so I didn't get a dyno sheet. I tuned the wick up a little bit and went to a radial tire. fingers crossed.

Cant wait to see it dyno

To start things off right, I hereby challenge Mr. Clean Truck Phil (Wideopen) to a race at this lil shindig. You up for it Phillis?? :evil

Sorry Billy, I have to Work That Saturday. I have a meeting in Louisville, Ky Friday night and all day Saturday. :doh:

Maybe next time!

Sorry Billy, I have to Work That Saturday. I have a meeting in Louisville, Ky Friday night and all day Saturday. :doh:

Maybe next time!

You suck so bad :shake: . Your gonna miss Matt's first dyno run with the puller/drag truck :poke:

lol Well, I think speed was a factor there too. Not 100% sure if I'll make it or not. Definitely planning to, but I won't know until the week of, I'd say.

There will be a few of us from Michigan heading down once again this year!!

MI crew is rolling out Thursday morning, Sick & I will be pimping the Dmax towing the Stroker on a gooseneck. Anyone wants to meet up on thursday night around 8ish for dinner shoot me a PM.

So far things look clear for me that weekend, So Im workin on finding a shorter trailer to put the 2wd on so I dont have to drag my 36ft all the way down there.... :bang Hope to get to meet some more of yall.... :Cheer:

Lynn

Hey Brad you guys bringing Nail It?

Fingers crossed. I have it in several pieces right now. We hopefully figured out why the torque converter has not been locking up all year and being stuck in second gear during a pull. It sucks how much electronics are on these trucks but I sure am learning so much fast so if I ever come across these problems in the future I will have a better grip on the problems. I have promised Barry some long nights if it takes it to make beans this time.

Who is going to be down there Thursday night? Anyone want to meet up for something to eat or just hang out & BS?

So far things look clear for me that weekend, So Im workin on finding a shorter trailer to put the 2wd on so I dont have to drag my 36ft all the way down there.... :bang Hope to get to meet some more of yall.... :Cheer:

Lynn

Hey did you go to the summer dyno day? I met some you guys then. I look foward to seeing you guys and putting some faces with some names on here.

Hey did you go to the summer dyno day? I met some you guys then. I look foward to seeing you guys and putting some faces with some names on here.

I wasnt at the summer day down there, but I did dyno at SKPP Diesel Day.
Hopefully I will have doubled my hp since then.... Now that I have the bugs some what worked out. I do look forward to smokin out the dyno room once again.... :evil

Lynn

Back