Beans Diesel Winter Dyno Day Dec 12th

Dont get me wrong Id love to dyno the new setup but ive got a buddy asking for help to get home. Hes stuck in murfeesboro at school with a broke down land cruiser and asked me if I could haul it home for him so he could fix it. oh i was being an asshole to roach:hehe:

Confirm me for twice then. early and later in the day.

We still planning on a convoy, or is that a no go? I'm wanting to get there earlier this year for sure. I got there around 12:30 last year, and I got on the dyno like around 9, I think. There were still other guys behind me dynoing. Atleast this time I know for sure that I have to pull off my outside tires.

We're meeting at a shop in the 'boro around 8 or so. I shold have something finalized by tomorrow evening hopefully. Good to see your gona make it.

We're meeting at a shop in the 'boro around 8 or so. I shold have something finalized by tomorrow evening hopefully. Good to see your gona make it.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm able to go. You still got my number? Give me a call, and let me know the details when you get it all finalized.

I'm bringin the apple cider

IMG00098.jpg

I missed my chance to pre-register today. Wonder how I can get that accomplished now ? Did my "put me down for 2X" count ??

lol Probably not gonna count. I'll PM you my number. Though, I think I may still have yours. Not even sure. Have to check.

They started dynoing today any word on numbers we are en route now freaking going nuts in the truck for 4hrs already got 5 more to go

Well all of yall have fun tomorrow without me. I still havent got my truck done yet and we didn't get as much done on a buddies new motor for the pull truck so I will be putting a motor in a truck and together tomorrow. lol

Chris

Looks like we're all meeting in Murfreesboro around at. PM me anyone who want's to meet up.

Well I thought it was a nice turn out. Not sure the exact # but it had to be over 150 trucks on the grounds. Lots of nice people, my numbers were a bit off but its my first time to compare 2 Dynojet 248s to a Dyno Dynamics. Might as well wile I was there...

513hp #2 532hp washer fliud inj.

A lot of trucks there. I had to go and didn't get a chance to get on the dyno. But nice people and a great time. This was my first time going over to Beans, but it won't be my last.

:thankyou2:

Was there any sign of a sharp Black 1/2 ton Chevy p/u around there any where? Heard he owns one thats pretty quick........
Ryan

Back