Beans Diesel Winter Dyno Day Dec 12th

Ill be there showing my ass and looking like a dumbass as usual

really? my truck will be down another week if I can get it done up there, but if not I'll go ahead and put it back together monday! I know keating can do it, but will he be there

Im gonna try and make it. Pop my dyno cherry.:hehe: haha And do some christmas shopping while im there...:evil anyone from the cincinatie/ Dayton area going that day and wanna convoy?

Last edited:
This just in... BDP is offering $500 cash to the TOP dyno number any make and model!!! Bring it!!!!!:nos:

Is there much happening right at 8am? Planned on leaving here at 9am and driving 4 hours to get there. Will we miss much?

really? my truck will be down another week if I can get it done up there, but if not I'll go ahead and put it back together monday! I know keating can do it, but will he be there

I think if I just be gentle with a hole saw we will be fine...right?

We can bring it back to keating's shop if you want.

I wanted my truckthere but injectors won't be done til friday but we will be there none the less.

Is there much happening right at 8am? Planned on leaving here at 9am and driving 4 hours to get there. Will we miss much?

If its like it was the last time I went you will want to get there early to dyno. Last dec. I think we finally got both my buddys truck done and ready to go about 7:30 or 8:00pm

If you get there past 11:00 you will be missing action. We already have confirmed probably 30+ trucks to dyno on Saturday, thats confirmed. It is going to be a busy day.

There are not 30 preregistered, maby 10 but have had phone calls from people saying they are coming to dyno and some of them have said they are a group of about 15 trucks that all want to dyno.

If you want to dyno and get out get there early, if you get there at 8 I would say you will get right on. If you get there at noon ????? maby 11:00 LOL. I dont want to discourage anyone from coming I am just happy that I know the dyno will be hopping all day long.

Back