Beware of Blackdog

onemoparnut

I never finalized a deal with him and a guy offered me cash for my rear so I am taking it. This is the corospondence between him and I. watch out for this guy.

Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
onemoparnut said:
Blackdog said:
I have a Dana 70 out of a 98.5. The brakes are not that old and you have your choice of gears. It currently has 3.54 in it but I also have a brand new set of 4.10's and a master install kit to go in it if you wanted 4.10's. It is LS and has 150,000 miles on it. I took this out of my personal truck.

I am travelling to Maine at the beginning of August if you would be willing to meet as I don't travel I-95 north of northern VA. I just can't deal with the summer traffic up that way. Let me know. Bill

Is the rear from a srw or drw?

It is a SRW from a 2nd gen Dodge. I can measure outer drum to drum for you and spring perch center to center if you want. What are you putting it on?

I am going to take it apart and just use the limited slip unit out and put it in my 91 dually. Can you pull an axle and count the splines so I can be sure it will work.

I'm lazy right now due to the damn heat down here so I posted this question in the 89-93 tech so I am sure we will have an answer. Hopefully it will work so we can work this deal out.

I know what my spline count is but they can have either 32 or 35 spline axles. The only way to tell is to pull one axl. They are real easy to pull you just take them 6 bolts out on the end of the hub and it slides right out.

I know they are easy to pull I just wasn't feeling up to it but I did anyway this evening and they are 32 spline. So what do you have for splines?

Mine is also 32 spline. What date will you be traveling to maine?

We will be leaving hopefully on the 7th of August around 1-2 in the afternoon. I usually get off I-95 around Fredricksburg VA which is oh about 3hrs from home. I think it is exit 133 but I have to make sure on that.

I am a little confused where would you want me to meet you?

I am pretty sure we get off I-95 at exit 133 in Fredricksburg VA. If that works for you that would be good for me because this is our vacation time also and I don't want to screw with the misses plans if I can help it (She doesn't know about this deal yet).

Ok well I do not live in va I live in nj so I do not think this is going to work out. I cannot trive to va to meet you. I thought you were from nc and were going through nj on your way to maine I was confused sorry.

I know you don't live in VA and it says right under my screen name that I am from NC. I also said in my first message that I do not travel on I-95 north of northern VA.
So what part doesn't work? You don't have a way to meet or haul the axle? Tell you what, I want this axle bad enough that I am willing to MEET in southern Jersey or drive it to you depending on how far off the interstate you are. I'm not going to add an hour to my drive time to make things harder on me. Keep in mind you did ask where you wanted to meet up. I need a little effort from you if I am going to change up my plans. If you could provide your address I could tell you around what time I would be near your area on the 7th of August.

The axle is sold guy is comming sunday to pick it up if something changes I will let you know thanks.

Well, Atleast I can let all the fellow Compd members know just what a piece of trash you are. Your the one who posted to trade, I took you up on your offer because I had what you wanted AND was going to pay for the shipping for the entire trade of axles and now YOU back out. You young little piece of ****. Your Compd stay will be short lived if I ever see you post anything else for sale. I will make sure everyone knows just what kind of a cheap azz they will be dealing with.

I dont get it?? He told you that he was coming to swap parts on the 7th of august You sold it out from under him and now he is the bad guy???

It looks like BlackDog was trying to finalize a deal with you on the 7th of Aug...

I am not seeing the problem with this...

MoparNut, I think you need one of these:

butthurt_report_form.jpg

You can fill it out, and send it to any of the moderators on here.

He could not even tell me where he wanted to meet. He wanted me to drive to va and meet him there. That is a far drive from nj.

He could not even tell me where he wanted to meet. He wanted me to drive to va and meet him there. That is a far drive from nj.

I want this axle bad enough that I am willing to MEET in southern Jersey or drive it to you depending on how far off the interstate you are.

I told him that it wasnt going to work out when I realized he wanted me to meet him in va. At that point I sold the rear to someone else.

At the start I didnt realize he wanted me to drive 220 miles to meet him. Once I realized that is what he wanted I told him it wasnt going to work out. I didnt cost him any money or anything. when I told him it wouldnt work out I took the nexy buyer in line.

Thanks guys. I figured this Turd would not have any common sense.

First of all I laid it out what I was doing and where I was willing to meet. Most of the time when people trade items they are nice enough to cover the cost of swapping items equally whether in shipping or driving. Next this turd wastes my time by wanting me to go out and check my axle for what he wanted. So I did. I even go the extra mile and want to waste my money and vacation time to get this trade done in his back yard. So he sells it from under me.

Hey guys, Watch out for that ONENUT mopar guy.

By the way, Did you read the forum rules before posting? This is buyer/seller feedback and I neither bought or sold anything. It also says no bashing. :rules::rules::banned::banned:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I figured this Turd would not have any common sense.

First of all I laid it out what I was doing and where I was willing to meet. Most of the time when people trade items they are nice enough to cover the cost of swapping items equally whether in shipping or driving. Next this turd wastes my time by wanting me to go out and check my axle for what he wanted. So I did. I even go the extra mile and want to waste my money and vacation time to get this trade done in his back yard. So he sells it from under me.

Hey guys, Watch out for that ONENUT mopar guy.

By the way, Did you read the forum rules before posting? This is buyer/seller feedback and I neither bought or sold anything. It also says no bashing. :rules::rules::banned::banned:

I reread it and got the idea you was going to drive up to meet him while you was on vacation to swap axles and he sells the axle out from under you. Correct

kinda sounded like you were driving from VA to Maine which would kinda put you through Jersey... it's easy to misunderstand what you're saying, especially when you're asking someone to drive 220miles to meet you if they're not wanting to.

there was a communication breakdown, and you were the first person to start getting rude... as soon as someone is rude to me on a deal like this, it isn't worth my time.

He was nice enough to apologize for HIS misunderstanding, and you got rude again... I'd tell you good luck with your project with as much sarcasm as I could boil up and fan myself with the cash I got for the axle you wanted

No one actually had product stolen or is out money. Yes it is frustrating to think you have a deal and work something out, but such is life. If you would have showed up and the axle wasn't there, then you should be furious!

I reread it and got the idea you was going to drive up to meet him while you was on vacation to swap axles and he sells the axle out from under you. Correct

Yes, Correct after he whined. What I said was that I do not travel I-95, North of Northern VA which would mean I would not be going through Jersey. Yes Jersey is between NC and Maine, Depending on which way you travel. There is more than one way to get from point a-b and Summertime on I-95 is not the best way.

Now since he wanted to be cheap and not meet me I figured I would just suck it up and go the way I DIDN'T want to go and get this deal over with. Then he changes the deal after I tell him to just basically sit there and do nothing and I will do it all and spend the money to make the trade happen.

Yes, Correct after he whined. What I said was that I do not travel I-95, North of Northern VA which would mean I would not be going through Jersey. Yes Jersey is between NC and Maine, Depending on which way you travel. There is more than one way to get from point a-b and Summertime on I-95 is not the best way.

Now since he wanted to be cheap and not meet me I figured I would just suck it up and go the way I DIDN'T want to go and get this deal over with. Then he changes the deal after I tell him to just basically sit there and do nothing and I will do it all and spend the money to make the trade happen.

when someone gets rude and says "alright, just sit there and do nothing, and I will do it all and spend the money to make the trade happen", I figure they're the kind of person who will never be satisfied with the deal and they're not worth dealing with, and I'll make up a BS story like "someone's coming to pick up the axle on Saturday" so I won't have to read their rude condescension anymore

Im stopped at the part were you said a guy offered you cash for your rear and you took him up on it.....

Back