Beware of Blackdog

For the most part all of the guys on CompD can do over e-mail or PM what most old timers would do with a handshake and that is make a deal. Then there is you and the moparnut. Since I just recently saw over in the for sale section the ad for that axle being bumped to the top even after it was decided to come in here and try to rub my name through bull sh!t. So the SOLD deal either fell through or somebody just doesn't know how to be honest and tells lies after I handed out the silver platter. Somebody could have already been having fun with the axle they wanted to trade for because my plans changed and I have already passed through Jersey a week early but instead your still looking for a buyer.

Actually the other deal did fall through. I told you before you started throwing your little temper tantrum that I would let you know if something changed. But after seeing how you act I would not sell you that rear if you offered me twice what I was asking for it. I dont need to sell it i dont really care if it stis out in the yard and rots it will be less aggravation than dealing with you. And even like you said your plans changed and you didnt go through jersey when you said you were anyway.

Dang two d bags in one thread? this one could be EPIC.

It's like having holmesy and duradan sticking up for each other

Dang two d bags in one thread? this one could be EPIC.

It's like having holmesy and duradan sticking up for each other

BWAAAAHAhahahahaha. LOL That almost got Mt Dew out of my nose!

What is with the influx of tards these days? Jesus. I think the problem here is the computer science classes in middle school. Kids these days are learning how to get online and show their ignorant asses long before they grow up and become men. This thread, case in point. What was the purpose of it? What did you expect to get out of it? Sounds like someone stole your lunch money and you are cryin' in the middle of the street about it. Suck it up butter cup. And poster #2 (#2 is synonomous with crap) (and synonomous means "something that means approximately the same if you haven't covered that in English class yet) what the hell were you thinkin'? You thought you'd log onto Comp D and get the upper hand on a bunch of men, most of whom are highly educated with years of experience? Are you stoned?

I don't mean to jump on you two's case and all, but grow the hell up. Granted it is comical, but why would you show your ignorance and then flaunt it?

$.02

Thank you...thank you very much.... LOL It is all relative, Dan. Compared to a couple tea baggers....yes. :hehe:

I forgot I must be on here to care what ya think... NOT!! Your right you guys are GOD BLAH BLAH BLAH.... You guys are a bunch of internet TURDS... Just forum with a bunch of internet tough guys that talk ****.. Trust me I did not think I would last long here with a bunch of OLD WOMEN on this site..

GOOD DAY MONKEY LOVERS

:hehe: Good God man. I have a three year old that acts more mature than that. It is very sad to see today's generation of snot nosed punks with no repect for anything or anybody.

Sounds good YOU COON LOVER.. Nice pics .. NICE GAY STACHE.. LOSER:eek:wned:

Wow. I have a teenage stalker! SWEET!

Yes, I love my raccoon. She's really cool. My mustace is 18 years old, which I'm assuming is older than you. I have a degree, a job, a family, and God loves me...so how is LOSER relevant? If you are going to "owned" me, you better come up with realistic, original material.

Edit: Dang it, Sinner, don't encourage him. LOL

Wow. I have a teenage stalker! SWEET!

My mustace is 18 years old, which I'm assuming is older than you.
I can't say older, but I would say it is probably smarter and has seen more action.

LOL

Yeah Iam a Teenager OK . I also have a Home , Family New boat Race car street cars & 1996 ex Cab diesel 4x4 dodge, 98 sst .. So i guess Iam a little kid???
And list of toys can go ON ON

Attachments

• 1965.jpg
    1965.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • duster%20rear.jpg
    duster%20rear.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • purp.jpg
    purp.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: