Beware of Blackdog

Yeah Iam a Teenager OK . I also have a Home , Family New boat Race car street cars & 1996 ex Cab diesel 4x4 dodge, 98 sst .. So i guess Iam a little kid???
And list of toys can go ON ON

Is that your place in the background of the second pic?

LMAO he removed the second pic, I was referring too.

No one gives a crap what your daddy bought you. You become a man when you have a job to buy the stuff yourself. Quit being a douche and shut the hell up. I have this and that and those... who cares. What you own doesn't make you a man, actions do. Right now you are acting like a ten year old. Not to mention, anyone can put a dream list on the internet and claim they have them. You get those pictures from e-bay, craigslist, any other picture floating around on the web?

Yeah Iam a Teenager OK . I also have a Home , Family New boat Race car street cars & 1996 ex Cab diesel 4x4 dodge, 98 sst .. So i guess Iam a little kid???
And list of toys can go ON ON

Your user name says "kid" and you are acting like one so I put 2-n-2 together and got "retard". My appologies.

:hehe: The more I read this post, that is almost sig worthy. :hehe:

Please replace the second pic....whatcha tryin' to hide?

Sorry daddy did not buy My toys. Iam 33 years old. I work for a living. You guys are a bunch of derlick day dreamers.. I came on here only to defend a good freind from you Old women.. Cause you all had to jump all over him.... I have one purpose here TO get kicked off this site....

You guys all have issues. Moparkid and myself are grown adults not children like you might think. Let's get back to the topic if we are going to continue here. I think we have all said what we have to say about the subject. As far as being childish I think we need to look at who you guys are trying to defend. A guy that has a temper tantrum when he does not get his way. Had he been a rational person then maybe when the guy changed his mind about putting this axle in his truck blackdog would have had another shot at it. But instead he decided to run his mouth and cuss at me and in the end he lost out. I didn't need the axle he was trading to me but he wanted my axle bad. Man you guys are all just a couple brain cells away from rubbing **** in your hair aren't you. No wonder I have heard so many bad things about this forum.

Sorry daddy did not buy My toys. Iam 33 years old. I work for a living. You guys are a bunch of derlick day dreamers.. I came on here only to defend a good freind from you Old women.. Cause you all had to jump all over him.... I have one purpose here TO get kicked off this site....

Wish granted.

You won't get banned just made fun of. Nobody cares what you own or how successful you are because somewhere there is always somebody better. Oh and in your title it's than not then, if you're gonna say you're better than me use proper grammar at least.

Bunch of idiots. Like a Homofarm and Duradick in my a$$ tag team.

onemoparnut, you are still here because you can spell and seem to have a greater purpose here. You start posting in texter slang and acting all pudding headed like your friend, you will join him in Anywherebuthere Land.

Make your case.

You guys all have issues. Moparkid and myself are grown adults not children like you might think. Let's get back to the topic if we are going to continue here. I think we have all said what we have to say about the subject. As far as being childish I think we need to look at who you guys are trying to defend. A guy that has a temper tantrum when he does not get his way. Had he been a rational person then maybe when the guy changed his mind about putting this axle in his truck blackdog would have had another shot at it. But instead he decided to run his mouth and cuss at me and in the end he lost out. I didn't need the axle he was trading to me but he wanted my axle bad. Man you guys are all just a couple brain cells away from rubbing **** in your hair aren't you. No wonder I have heard so many bad things about this forum.

You started the post, thinking..... well.... I'm still not really sure what you were thinking or planning to gain from your post. You started the thread. Not Black dog or whoever. Yes you keep refering to him as the cry baby? YOU STARTED IT. He posted to defend himself and voice his side.

No one lost money, no one got ripped off on parts. So what was your point of the post?

Looks to me like neither of you could agree on terms, so there was no deal. End of story. Go on with your life. This is a battle you WILL lose.......trust me

Travis

aaaannnnnnd this is why I call and talk to the people I make deals with.

I dont get out much, but are these guys like the ones off "Jersey Shore"?LOL I can see one of those dudes fist pumping to some techno in his pink car, all drunk and pissed at someone on the internet. LOL

I type out a nice post bashing the dude and you gotta go and ban him while I type it LOL

Sorry man, when they make it that clear it isn't worth the effort. He didn't want to be here and didn't have enough material in his retorts to make it worth while.
That was one child who escaped no child left behind. Education clearly left him waving at the bus stop.

Sorry man, when they make it that clear it isn't worth the effort. He didn't want to be here and didn't have enough material in his retorts to make it worth while.
That was one child who escaped no child left behind. Education clearly left him waving at the bus stop.

Better him being banned than me having to try and read his half-witted response.

aaaannnnnnd this is why I call and talk to the people I make deals with.

I dont get out much, but are these guys like the ones off "Jersey Shore"?LOL I can see one of those dudes fist pumping to some techno in his pink car, all drunk and pissed at someone on the internet. LOL

Don't forget the stupid "popped" collar thing up there.

I defended you on this deal...

your buddy, on the other hand, needs to put down the pom-poms down download a spell checker :eek:

Back