Big Sky Diesel Nationals, Billings Montana, June 12th & 13th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at Yellowstone Drag Strip in Billings Montana on June 12th & 13th for the 5th Annual Big Sky Diesel Nationals. And would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy two action packed days of diesel drag racing, dyno, and sled pulls. There is also test and tune for diesels at the track on Friday night.

0612-XL.gif

where can we find the sled pull rules? all i see are drag rules on the site? what kind of dyno? payouts for the burnout? ect.
thanks AL

where can we find the sled pull rules? all i see are drag rules on the site? what kind of dyno? payouts for the burnout? ect.
thanks AL

Nspapulling.com is the sled we are using. But the rules will be a little relaxed so everyone can pull. As for payouts on the sled pull it probably wont happen. We dont have enough competition up here. I pay for the sled every year with hopes of trying to recover some cost.
Although there is no payout on the sled the guys have a blast:rockwoot:
After the competition we let anybody who pass saftey hook for 15 bucks

thanks AL

Al, you need to come up. Great event and good guys. I'll drink with ya.

Definitely looking forward to this one. Anyone else bringing their kids? I'll probably have my 6-year-old daughter in tow.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Rob, I talked to Nathan last week about it. Was thinking about following you guys up when you come through town. Still not sure its worth towing my truck all the way up there though with no chance of payout. The only payout is the drag racing, right?

Not familiar with a Mustang 250? load or inertia?

WE might make our way down from the North for this Event!! :st:

If I can get my bar in I'd like to make this event. It makes it worth the trip when there's a weekend of fun to be had.

Shawn

Can I get a head count? I leave TN tonight heading that way ...... See every one SOON! .....

Looking to be a good weekend of drag racing and sled pulling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will roll in thursday night.

We'll be rolling as soon as my daughter's "end of school year" gathering ends on Thursday (we're skipping the half day on Friday). I'll be dropping her and my ex-wife off at my ex-father-inlaw's house in Western Montana, then heading off to Billings.

I'm hoping to pull the turbo and replace the leaking pedestal seals and up-pipe donuts before then, so hopefully all those rusted-on bolts come loose with the PB Blaster I sprayed on them last night.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

This is shaping up to be a great event

Of course the Dirty Max will be there and also

National Record Holder Maxed Out Racing

DPU will be showing us their full tube chasis Camaro with a common rail in it

Drever Family Racing and their 9 second Pro Street Truck

CT Performance

Harbour City Diesel 150.00 mph record holder

I am leaving Seattle , Thursday night and will be there Friday morning

We'll be rolling as soon as my daughter's "end of school year" gathering ends on Thursday (we're skipping the half day on Friday). I'll be dropping her and my ex-wife off at my ex-father-inlaw's house in Western Montana, then heading off to Billings.

I'm hoping to pull the turbo and replace the leaking pedestal seals and up-pipe donuts before then, so hopefully all those rusted-on bolts come loose with the PB Blaster I sprayed on them last night.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hit them again Mike maybe two more times... too bad you don't have time to get the up pipes from PDR, they are sweet and will never leak. I should have just swapped you motors when I traded my truck in.

Back