Big Sky Diesel Nationals, Billings Montana, June 12th & 13th

leaving tonight hoping to make it half way and get there in time for the dyno/lunchen friday :rockwoot: look forward to seeing all you guys up there .

leaving tonight hoping to make it half way and get there in time for the dyno/lunchen friday :rockwoot: look forward to seeing all you guys up there .

If you were driving a Dodge you you could make it yey today! :poke:

You going to trailer your truck Trent?

Nope driving it up there.....................................and hopefully back home after :hehe: if the wife was going i was going to tow the 5ther up with it unhook and run 11.6's :rockwoot: if i'm lucky :bang

Matt has a down pipe that I need for you to bring up if you have room please.

Nope driving it up there.....................................and hopefully back home after :hehe: if the wife was going i was going to tow the 5ther up with it unhook and run 11.6's :rockwoot: if i'm lucky :bang

Yeah bring you're wife with you, I have a few things to talk to her about. :kick: She may like the story about a few guys in vegas.

Looks like it's gonna be a damn good event guys! Good luck to everyone!

We moved the trucks in the lot. So if you show up tonight there is power at the base of the sign.

We drove till 1am and got into Idaho, back on the road gonna stop by Bear World in Livingston and let the girls feed the bears, then back on the road , should be there by Barbeque time.

Got to the Boot Hill Inn see CT, Industrial , DPU trailers , where is everyone at a bar?

Well off to GJ Diesel and then to track for friday night street legals

Rob is coming with his truck but won't be there until around midnight. The new motor in the race truck had a water leak upon fire up. We think it's a injector cup that was put in wrong but it was too late to try and fix it to make the trip.

Bummer to hear that, Nathan!

I worked on my truck (see previous discussions on turbo removal) until around 10:00 pm Thursday, finally gave up and piled into the Jetta. I dropped my ex-wife and kid off at my ex-father-in-law's house in Libby, MT on the way here, then arrived at the track around 8:00 last night. Managed to get runner-up in the gambler race with the Jetta. It sucks to have to drive all the way to a hotel, I'm spoiled and used to sleeping at the track! After having been awake since Thursday at 4:00 am (this time zone), I finally rolled into the hotel at 12:15 am Saturday and just slept like a log. See everyone in an hour or so at the track!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back