Changed out lly for bbc

mick

I had a bad experience last year with a big dolar diesel build that went sour so I took it out and put a Steve Morris 572 with a Crank Driven F3 Prochargerlt in its place. It has a Built T400 and whole setup is a few hunderd lbs lighter and sits back app 12" further under the dash. Went out to the track for a lazy day with a few boys last week. Had NO traction at all but had a fun day feeling it out. Best time was 13.01 @ 123.9. Going to start working on getting the power to the ground now. Its street driven a couple of days a week. Went 1531 on pump gas on engine dyno. Just landed a new 7.1 last week that is going to get some special treatment in a RC. Heres a link to the slowest truck around (at the moment)

P1120163.mp4 video by GT42_2007 - Photobucket

here ya go mick. Looks good, i'm sure those gasser parts are much more popular over there. glad to see you're still at it.

572MERLIN.jpg

Sweet, 124 should be an easy low 11, maybe a 10 depending on how good you get it to hook.

here ya go mick. Looks good, i'm sure those gasser parts are much more popular over there. glad to see you're still at it.

572MERLIN.jpg

Wrong one Thanks anyway Low1. Thats my 65 with 572 in it. Sold already. Dont know whats going on, I try to load picks and it says theyre too large, even after resizing them down

Did you take out curtis halvorson's or guy tripps engine?

I seem to recall you hade both?

Wade - I gave Curtis engine away and I sold guys 7.1 to Heath who is putting it in his Patrol with a few goodies. I have a new 7.1 from Guy thats internally balanced and going into a RC with a couple of SC's and a couple of turbos

Back