Changed out lly for bbc

Wade - I gave Curtis engine away and I sold guys 7.1 to Heath who is putting it in his Patrol with a few goodies. I have a new 7.1 from Guy thats internally balanced and going into a RC with a couple of SC's and a couple of turbos

Our race engine in our Pro truck is internally balanced, you'll notice quite a difference i think.

lol, I would trade my ability to post pictures on the internet for your ability to afford all those toys in a heartbeat :eek:

If your smarter than me you will probably have a lot more than me by the time your my age lol

Mick just copy and paste the img code in the right hand column on the pic you want in your photobucket album.

So what happened to the Curtis motor?

BAD ASS truck

DSCF0130.jpg

I think your master cylinder is on the wrong side. LOL

DSCF0146.jpg

Last edited:
I wish i had customers as cool as you mick here in the states. Only exotic builds i get to do are few and far between, or my own stuff.

I wish i had customers as cool as you mick here in the states. Only exotic builds i get to do are few and far between, or my own stuff.

You hold your own pretty well Wade. I still havent been down the track as fast as you outside of a tin budgee

Mick just copy and paste the img code in the right hand column on the pic you want in your photobucket album.

Ill try again Thanks there
Im getting the hang of it by the looks of it

So what happened to the Curtis motor?

Gave it to a friend of mine

BAD ASS truck
P1120181.jpg

DSCF0130.jpg

I think your master cylinder is on the wrong side. LOL

I though something was strange - thanks for pointing that out!

DSCF0146.jpg

P1120157.jpg

Here is the beginning of my new project - Will have 2 x Turbos 2 x superchargers
DSCF0004.jpg
DSCF0001.jpg

Back