Comp D Stocker to Rocker charity raffle

Happy New Year everyone, from my family to yours....my son will be in the hospital for a couple more weeks, no big deal he will come home when he is ready.

Little update, he weighs 4lbs 11oz and is off of oxygen--there are a few things that he has to accomplish in the next few weeks before he can come home...:rockwoot:

Thanks again Comp Diesel and Happy New Year
-Jason

Attachments

• IMG_0196a.JPG
    IMG_0196a.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 21
06f250sd said:
Happy New Year everyone, from my family to yours....my son will be in the hospital for a couple more weeks, no big deal he will come home when he is ready.

Little update, he weighs 4lbs 11oz and is off of oxygen--there are a few things that he has to accomplish in the next few weeks before he can come home...:rockwoot:

Thanks again Comp Diesel and Happy New Year
-Jason

Good news Jason! Happy New Year!

shoot i bet the ride home is a very gentle ride, i know i would baby it with him in the truck, and would not take any chances, but i do get what your saying joush... :)

BFD99 said:
shoot i bet the ride home is a very gentle ride, i know i would baby it with him in the truck, and would not take any chances, but i do get what your saying joush... :)
Of course it would be. And maybe when he is 100% then he can help dad install all his new toys

Little Update:

Well after 2 ambulance rides, 2 surgeries, 3 hospitals, 4 months at the hospital, 121 days of multiple meds and over $1,000,000 dollars in bills

MY SON IS COMING HOME :rockwoot: :bow:

He is coming home tomorrow, at 6lbs 9+oz and spoiled rotten already. This has been the longest 4 months of our lives and he has already been through more than anyone I have ever met.

I don't know what to write, my wife and I are extremely stoked....definitely long over due. Thank you to everyone for the thoughts, hopes, dreams and prayers.........they have definitely worked.

Now if Competition Diesel made some onesies... $.02

Thanks for everything
-Jason

Last edited:
Wow Jason, sounds like you really won now.......
Congrats to you and your family and I hope this is all behind you now.

06f250sd said:
Little Update:

Well after 2 ambulance rides, 2 surgeries, 3 hospitals, 4 months at the hospital, 121 days of multiple meds and over $1,000,000 dollars in bills

He is coming home tomorrow, at 6lbs 9+oz and spoiled rotten already. This has been the longest 4 months of our lives and he has already been through more than anyone I have ever met.

I don't know what to write, my wife and I are extremely stoked....definitely long over due. Thank you to everyone for the thoughts, hopes, dreams and prayers.........they have definitely worked.

Thanks for everything
-Jason

Freaking awesome!!!!!
We will have onesies soon.... The new stuff is in the works.

06f250sd said:
Little Update:

Thanks for everything
-Jason

That is fantastic news! Congrats! Think he'd wanna spend tomorrow night at the track? J/K LOL

Dude, that is awesome! You and your wife have to be relieved to have him home and healthy! Congrats on everything and keep us posted on how he and your truck are doing :D

Back