CompD Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snedge for the save. As soon as I read "spent 10 hours on a snap ring".....all faith in humanity was removed from my being. Usually when folks ask how to make it smoke, my advice is to fill the cab with #2 and throw in a match.

The Hitler CF vid is classic. I'm glad someone posted that again. LOL

Carry on with this abortion of a thread. :thankyou2:

You guys over at Brotherhood Of Trolls Tards and Semi Retarded figure out how the interwebs work yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

The best part about this whole thead is that in his febal attempt to take the man down he has in fact only made us stronger and more popular. Run back to where ever it is you are from post a link to how you are dominating the CompD guys.

Thanks for the hits!

Management

May this thread get entertaining quick, or closes before it reaches 3000 views.

you know that one friend you have that you refer to as "he's dumber than a box of **** run through a strainer, but he's a good guy"? ass-nozzle here strikes me as that guy except he's not a good guy. seems to be "not only is he stupid enough to be the target at a ****ting for distance contest, but he thinks he's funny too"

After that little ban fest last night and our site getting drug over to CF I got an email from a CF Admin....seems like they're sick of the crap too. I'll mail him back this thread and a link to the guys profile there tonight....see it I can't score a ban on a site I don't even work on....again. Won't be the first time. LOL

Nobody here is trying to be tough, it's just beyond sad to those of us who have been around the forums for awhile.

I would say this is SOP for you guys, but you must be a fukkin' newb. The BOTTSR troll runs are usually scattered with legit information, knowledge, and intelligent responses...they put up a fight and generally know their way around diesel trucks and the English language. You, however, have been a real letdown. You probably got banned from CF last night, joined over there this morning, and figured it would be funny to pull this. It isn't, and the powers-that-be most likely have no idea you're over here. GTFO.

I appreciate you holding us in such esteem. This is, sadly a rogue attempt.
Compd staff. PM me, or Cosmic DP if we can be of any assistance.

After that little ban fest last night and our site getting drug over to CF I got an email from a CF Admin....seems like they're sick of the crap too. I'll mail him back this thread and a link to the guys profile there tonight....see it I can't score a ban on a site I don't even work on....again. Won't be the first time. LOL

Brennen (The STIG)? Ya he cleaned up the thread on CF and changed Lane's avatar to adult diapers on CF as well.

setyqa7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back