CompD Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate you holding us in such esteem. This is, sadly a rogue attempt.
Compd staff. PM me, or Cosmic DP if we can be of any assistance.

I apologize for my earlier comment then.

it'd be pretty funny if the op got banned from 3 sites, I bet he wasn't expecting that when he started this little bs thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I apologize for my earlier comment then.

it'd be pretty funny if the op got banned from 3 sites, I bet he wasn't expecting that when he started this little bs thread.

This is the problem, everyone is worried about what happens to some dumbass. Ignore them and they eventually leave. No wonder kids today can't deal with bullies.

This is the problem, everyone is worried about what happens to some dumbass. Ignore them and they eventually leave. No wonder kids today can't deal with bullies.

I get what you're saying, and ignoring him would probably work. However, getting him banned from 3 different forums is much much funnier.

hmm, I was expecting better.

no-talent-480.gif

I'm sure there is still a site out there that would take him....starts with a D and ends with a TR.

:hehe:

I'm sure there is still a site out there that would take him....starts with a D and ends with a TR.

:hehe:

Don't get me started on the forum bashing, I would like to stay in this site.

WOW... all i gather is that i'm glad i found this site before CF, and that why would someone be a "premium member" and not be able to take off a silencer ring.

Ohh and the unicorn spraying a wall made me just about spit beer on my computer.

i sent that pic to my wife and she said its not a unicorn its a my little pony.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Most of the posts there were deleted, not much to see now. If you follow the link posted earlier it'll show his changed avatar

All but B's post was removed. And I can't be banned from three sites if I'm not part of three sites

I can personally assure you all that this limpdick is not and is no way affiliated with Bottsr World Domination™ or any of it's subsidiaries

Man, this was so bad I want a refund back on my bandwidth. But seeing as my provider is cheaper than half dime Wednesdays at the *****house, i am going to have to get you CumminsCowboy to PayPal me $3.22 Don't worry though, if you claim it as a gift, you won't get dinged for the taxes.

Now that the monetization aspect is taken care of and i am a net loss of my time online from this thread i can reply in a more respectable manner. The one problem with taking a battle of wits with an idiot (CumminsCowboy), is that eventually they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back