Cummins EFI Live or other standalones

What about the VP guys??:group:
:lolly:

Haven't considered it or even looked at the communications protocols for those yet. At this stage it's not something we will be looking at in the short-medium term, but at some point of time we will review it.

Cheers
Cindy

I think there will more more power unlocked from the fuel we already have, and drivability will be improved going from a canned tune to a custom for your truck kind of tune.

I think there will more more power unlocked from the fuel we already have, and drivability will be improved going from a canned tune to a custom for your truck kind of tune.

I agree, I see it every day with duramax tuning. People are amazed the difference going from say a PPE tuner to EFI. Especially when you have a very experienced tuner.

Can't wait for this to come out for the 6.7's! Stock in Mahle is about too rise though:hehe:What we do to be a tester? I have access to a dyno! I don't mind sharing my results! I'm starting too beg:bang

There's just not much of that dead horse left to beat...I like the VP too for a DD...but it's just not good for much over 650-700 on fuel, IMHO!

Chris

Who said fuel was the only thing I was going to play with??:evil
If I want to go fast on fuel, I'll p pump.
For right now I'm going to spray away!

Either way, there's only so much fuel available with a VP...more spray won't help that either!

Chris

Smoke control is top on my list.
Let a 100 psi map sensor apply the perfect amount of fuel when street driving.
5 levels from ( I think Swole is behind me.... too I'm at the stage tree #25 boost! Level 5 smoke not an issue.
I realize a experienced tuner & dyno will be needed.

Well that would depend on Which ride I'm in!!:evil

If it was my cruiser, then Yes it would be the low setting.

If I'm in the Interceptor, Well it better be the High setting!!

lol

Back