Carl Green 'Rambo' 1995

attachment.php

Attachments

• rambo.JPG
    rambo.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 1
Picture from Internet

attachment.php

I think this truck start its life as regular cab long bed ...

Attachments

• dsc00397.jpg
    dsc00397.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1
IMAG0084.jpg

That is freakin sweet!! I want it.

Why the hell didn't they build that at the factory...grrrh..

Last edited:

Attachments

• superquad1.jpg
    superquad1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1
  • superquad2.jpg
    superquad2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
  • superquad3.jpg
    superquad3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
  • superquad4.jpg
    superquad4.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1
Projects Dz Power Sports

This is my wifes uncles truck.

the cab was stretched 20" and the suicide doors stretched 10" the rear doors look small but they are bigger than they look the if you measure a gen 3 front cab doors they are 10" smaller than the gen 2 front doors i did not want the rear doors any larger than i made them or they would hit other cars when opened

the cab was stretched 20" and the suicide doors stretched 10" the rear doors look small but they are bigger than they look the if you measure a gen 3 front cab doors they are 10" smaller than the gen 2 front doors i did not want the rear doors any larger than i made them or they would hit other cars when opened

Thank You joining to CompD and building my dream truck :Cheer:
Can You be more specific how you didd it, is the cab front part Extended cab or second Quad Cab?

According to pictures I think the front part is from Extended cab and you add 20 inch from quad cab.
Now to get the MEGA look, you move the rear door cab part 10 inch forward and fill the cap.
You also add 10 inch to rear door front part.

Can you post some pictures from inside?

Do you really strectched the cab 20''?

Personally I think the max is 16'', because You keep the long bed frame and you swap to the short bed, it will add only 16 inch.

Normally people who do the long bed swap to short bed , they must cut 16'' from frame (between cab and bed) and extra 4 inch from frame rear bumper side.

i moved the rear axle back 4 inches by using newer springs from a 2006 2500 dodge and the spring mounts and moved the bed mounts too

i moved the rear axle back 4 inches by using newer springs from a 2006 2500 dodge and the spring mounts and moved the bed mounts too

OK, thanks it will explain.

Is your interior now done?

Updated pic of mine. I know how hard it is to find pics of these, so I like to add to the library when I have time.

crewcab2.jpg

crewcab3.jpg

I thought it looked good when I sold it, but it looks a lot nicer now. It would go perfect in my fleet. Both of my trucks are red sports.

Some pictures of Greeds22 truck, it have the best looking home made rear doors

:rockwoot:

hpim0292.jpg

hpim0291a.jpg

hpim0294em.jpg

hpim0297h.jpg

Thanks. I was just going to add them to here, but you beat me to it. Its nice to get it back together. It will be 6 years in may, but i didnt work on it the whole time.

Back