Day before NHRDA nationals........

K5KRAZIE

Lets have a dyno shoot out the Friday before Sept. the 15th. Theres talk about fairness of power and NO2 versues #2 only and whatever so lets set it up. Lets see what the "big dogs" can bring. You want to do 12 Valve vs. 24 valve? Drugs vs. non drugs? Diesel only? What ever lets get it on. I would guess DDP is the most central location but would have to ask them if its OK, also will have to see where you all would be coming from.
What do you guys and gal think??
:stab:

K5KRAZIE said:
I'm down as always,who else is going to meet the challange??

Great Idea, that would be fun.... Since, this would be deemed an official “Dyno Top Dog Contest” we can thorough proof this and finally eliminate all of the excuses the plague these events (post discussions) So, I don’t dyno, but I’ve attend events and hear the complaints whether there’s validity in the cited concerns or not, I’m just the messenger.

Ok, this is what I hear;

People issues with dyno types ( manufactures?)

Hidden bottles

Shop owned dynos being more complimentary to their customer's
trucks opposed to their competitor trucks?

Dyno methodology: people say that multiple techniques (RPM elevation, heat building and crunching to build boost before loading, field parameters set ups ) are being used to achieve graph peaks therefore questioning equality w/ the runs…

So, I see some great opportunity to apply a non-conflict of interest, un-bias event conducted by a third party dyno place that can’t even spell the word disel….delse…deasl…deesal…..ahhhhhhhh…..DIESEL !

Hell, we can even have one guy make all the runs...

LET'S GO !!!!!

So there is ways to manipulate ones numbers......hmmmmm. I have heard of spikes that allow for higher numbers. :aiwebs_029:

RacinDuallie said:
So there is ways to manipulate ones numbers......hmmmmm. I have heard of spikes that allow for higher numbers. :aiwebs_029:

I don’t know, I don’t Dyno.

This was just a suggestion to help eliminate excuses, all participants would have to accept (for that day) what their HP numbers are. I don’t think its fair for an out of state or in state dyno owners to subject themselves to the criticism due to a lack of someone’s expectation…..

Last edited:
Aaaaah I see, then there is a basis for the requested non-biased dyno and operator, eliminate any unseen variables....

How `bout we just settle it at the track. Each truck makes one pass, quickest wins. Of course to keep it completely un-biased, I would have to drive. How about we start with Ernie, and then work up to Bert? Just trying to do what I can to help... :welcome:

Paul

We can host it.

How bout it Bill and Richard. We can host a dyno night on Friday the 15th of September. This is no joke. We would like to see a shootout. Entry for anyone who thinks they can win. 2 classes #2 only, and whatever you got. The pot for the 100 dollar entry will be split down the middle. We guarantee the payout to be 500 to each class.

The dyno would be a Dynojet 248HW.

Each truck will be inspected in any cavity large enough to hold a nitrous bottle. Each truck owner that cares can pe present.

Each person can watch the dyno operator to make sure no manipulation has been done, or have a representative watch for you.

Each owner can dyno their own truck and use whatever techniques they want to make the numbers as high as possible.

Let us know if you want to finally show that you are the top dog.

Ross

Dynomite Diesel Performance

paulb said:
How `bout we just settle it at the track. Each truck makes one pass, quickest wins. Of course to keep it completely un-biased, I would have to drive. How about we start with Ernie, and then work up to Bert? Just trying to do what I can to help... :welcome:

Paul
Theres already going to be a heads up race that day. With I think a $2500 payout, you want some side action?:ylsuper:

FoEleven said:
How bout it Bill and Richard. We can host a dyno night on Friday the 15th of September. This is no joke. We would like to see a shootout. Entry for anyone who thinks they can win. 2 classes #2 only, and whatever you got. The pot for the 100 dollar entry will be split down the middle. We guarantee the payout to be 500 to each class.

Each truck will be inspected in any cavity large enough to hold a nitrous bottle. Each truck owner that cares can pe present.

Each person can watch the dyno operator to make sure no manipulation has been done, or have a representative watch for you.

Each owner can dyno their own truck and use whatever techniques they want to make the numbers as high as possible.

Ross

Well if Fletcher signs up then I will, and I will even line up next to Ernie at the track on Saturday. That's right Fletcher you can sit back in your lazy boy while I make the long trip up to you so you can get :eek:wned: on the dyno, and at the track.:lolly:

Last edited:
Fletcher said:
Great Idea, that would be fun.... Since, this would be deemed an official “Dyno Top Dog Contest” we can thorough proof this and finally eliminate all of the excuses the plague these events (post discussions) So, I don’t dyno, but I’ve attend events and hear the complaints whether there’s validity in the cited concerns or not, I’m just the messenger.

Ok, this is what I hear;

People issues with dyno types ( manufactures?)

Hidden bottles

Shop owned dynos being more complimentary to their customer's
trucks opposed to their competitor trucks?

Dyno methodology: people say that multiple techniques (RPM elevation, heat building and crunching to build boost before loading, field parameters set ups ) are being used to achieve graph peaks therefore questioning equality w/ the runs…

So, I see some great opportunity to apply a non-conflict of interest, un-bias event conducted by a third party dyno place that can’t even spell the word disel….delse…deasl…deesal…..ahhhhhhhh…..DIESEL !

Hell, we can even have one guy make all the runs...

LET'S GO !!!!!

******cough,cough,cough.

Last edited:
MADDOG said:
Well if Fletcher signs up then I will, and I will even line up next to Ernie at the track on Saturday. That's right Fletcher you can sit back in your lazy boy while I make the long trip up to you so you can get :eek:wned: on the dyno, and at the track.:lolly:

Ok Richard,

that will be fun to do, I'll make some calls to a couple of dyno shop's. There's a place down by Kent, Wa. close to the track.....

FoEleven said:

Ross

I could go for some cash!
But who else is up for it?
:poke:

I love money almost as much as BONDO. I bet Rhonda is up for it, after all she is the Pioneer of all things diesel and competition. Al gore also invented the internet! Steve

BONDO said:
I love money almost as much as BONDO. I bet Rhonda is up for it, after all she is the Pioneer of all things diesel and competition. Al gore also invented the internet! Steve

'Boy, don't you ever get tired of getting beat? You ain't even on the Pavement Princess' radar at this point... :p
BTW, I think you spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about me; frankly it's creepier than it is flattering... I know I stole your one chance at recognition by getting a much better writeup than you in the last Diesel Power Mag, but maybe it will motivate you to go beyond mediocrity (go ahead, look it up).
Let's find that 3rd party (unbiased) dyno, and I'll whip your ass again. ;) Oh, and bring some smaller tires to the track so you won't have that excuse for your sad times.
~Your diesel friend, RR :D

Rottin Rhonda said:
'Boy, don't you ever get tired of getting beat? You ain't even on the Pavement Princess' radar at this point... :p
BTW, I think you spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about me; frankly it's creepier than it is flattering... I know I stole your one chance at recognition by getting a much better writeup than you in the last Diesel Power Mag, but maybe it will motivate you to go beyond mediocrity (go ahead, look it up).
Let's find that 3rd party (unbiased) dyno, and I'll whip your ass again. ;) Oh, and bring some smaller tires to the track so you won't have that excuse for your sad times.
~Your diesel friend, RR :D

LOL........Ouch!!!!!: :eek:wned:

Back