Day before NHRDA nationals........

Bulldog said:
Hello everyone.

Wow, the pop corn is good over here too. Lots of butter on it.

Dude they make BBQ :spam2: burgers over here.

K5KRAZIE said:
Will Rusty be coming out of retirement for this??:Cheer:

Not for this. I'm just a little short legged, flat nosed, round body dog sitten on the porch watching you "big" dogs chew on a bone. :poke:

While you guys are duking it out :stab: to see who can back up the smack, I'll be fishing in Canada. Catching big fish. :rockwoot: Plans made 4 months ago, can't back out.

Besides, I can't keep up with you guys anyways. My lil 499 hp truck tells me it's a :badidea: Or maybe that was the wife. :bow: :eek:wned:

Still love ya Russ. In a father son, not broke back sort of way. How can you be short legged and Russell the LUV muscle at the same time? Please explain? Steve

BONDO said:
Still love ya Russ. How can you be short legged and Russell the LUV muscle at the same time? Please explain? Steve
:eek:wned: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :kick:

LOL LOL

Welcome Rusty! :) Long time no see. Sounds like you (and certainly the little woman) have more sense than the rest of us when it comes to abusing your truck...:bang

Rhonda, I do wish we would have met before this point in time. I think my sence of things and my humor are wasted here on the internet. As I can be a very random person even though I think I'm funny sometimes I need to explain myself some of the time... I do admire the things you have accomplished thus far in the sport. Also not really knowing Fletcher personally I do believe he as well as you have been pioneers in things directly and even indirectly related to this sport(I credit others with that as well, but thats another story).
My intentions here are to raise the bar and not belittle but motivate people to better the sport and also get more people into the events. As I said being a newbe and wanting to motivate could be taken in a very wrong way. As I read through this thread my intentions I feel have deviated from what I was trying to accomplish. I also realize that this may have been the wrong forum to do so however I saw no other means to get my word out. I feel competition is very healthy and for some needed to feel alive. Some of the things you have stated make me believe you feel the same. No matter the outcome at the end of the day without you there would be no one like me as you raised the bar for the "fuel only" 12 valve purists I'm trying to get some of the 24 valve people to stand up and get motivated. In doing so I do hope I have not offended, scared, angered anyone too much as I would really like to keep the competition on the "track" and have lots of fun outside of that.
So when the truck door shuts and the helmets go on I hope you all know how I feel, anytime other than that I do hope to meet you all and share some fun times together......

I may never ever beat anybody at anything. But I will still run hard and have fun with my team, and friends. Next year the Nhrda will probably not have a sled pull season, so my truck will probably be towing my atv's to the dunes or mountains with my new daughter. But i will still come watch Rhonda and Fletcher race, because they are exciting to watch and are the top shelf in this area. My byatching and griping is done. Steve

Last edited:
Joined this forum because I wanted to read about the 1000 hp truck on #2. I was at Diesel Thunder and got to see a few of these trucks. I saw Rhonda dyno and Fletcher race. Not sure why Rhonda didn't race, would have been interesting. I wish I could make it but have to be in LA that weekend getting my sick Dmax tuned at TTS, then racing at Fontana on the 24th, Maybe next year. Rhonda you are kind of nasty, shouldn't talk to the boys like that. Runs them off :bigsmile:

BONDO said:
Still love ya Russ. In a father son, not broke back sort of way. How can you be short legged and Russell the LUV muscle at the same time? Please explain? Steve

Steve, I told you never to call me that in public. :rules: Now get in that kitchen and make me a samich. LOL

Hello Rhonda, yeah I do miss being at the events. It's not easy getting a taste for it and then going cold turkey.

But the good thing is I will be participating in a couple events next year.
It will take me that long to get my truck ready and up to par to be competitive.

Since you guys have raised the bar so high from the last time I played with you all. :bow:

MADDOG said:
Well if Fletcher signs up then I will, and I will even line up next to Ernie at the track on Saturday. That's right Fletcher you can sit back in your lazy boy while I make the long trip up to you so you can get :eek:wned: on the dyno, and at the track.:lolly:

:poke: TTT

Semms to be quiet on the Western front......
Where is my popcorn?

Timbeaux38 said:
Semms to be quiet on the Western front......
Where is my popcorn?

Well, ahhhhhh………..it's, because………ahhhhhh......during the extrication of a partial disgusted rack of baby back ribs, I had a corn kernel casing fall into my left shoe… :shake:

Sorry to hear about that Bill. Shall I get you some Dr. Shoal's Corn Remover? LOL

Back