Day before NHRDA nationals........

R.R. I can feel the love oosing out of your pores sweety :aiwebs_032:

Fletcher, that bolt on was worth 180 hp :ylsuper:

I now have a flying single

Jim

Whatever you wanna do. You can whip my ass on the track! But you will have a tougher time beating me on the dyno next time and then we can do some sled pull action up in lynden for championships. I am willing to do it all! Are you? You can beat me at one maybe even two events,but you do not own everything. Remember, You slapped me down 1st. I just responded ( i am still regretting it) but I did. And instead of looking like a biotch, I must go all the way, and beat you, because I made you my next hurdle. Arron (k5crazy) already bettered you, I am jelouse of him, not you. And the 37 inch tires are staying on, I have regeared to 4.56's, so tires wont be the problem. Cant wait to play or break. Steve

Rottin Rhonda said:
'Boy, don't you ever get tired of getting beat? You ain't even on the Pavement Princess' radar at this point... :p
BTW, I think you spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about me; frankly it's creepier than it is flattering... I know I stole your one chance at recognition by getting a much better writeup than you in the last Diesel Power Mag, but maybe it will motivate you to go beyond mediocrity (go ahead, look it up).
Let's find that 3rd party (unbiased) dyno, and I'll whip your ass again. ;) Oh, and bring some smaller tires to the track so you won't have that excuse for your sad times.
~Your diesel friend, RR :D
Are you serious?
I actually had some regard for your stance in this "sport" but I now see what I believe to be some "jealousy" & "ego" on your part. Do you have some ill feelings about DDP and the crew there? Do you not enjoy some competition for another "group"? You show at this event and we will show at an event of your choosing within the same area, how 'bout that? You offer me a purse of over $500 and I will be there. Drug free or not I think you have a chip on your shoulder I'm not sure why though?
To tell you the truth I would think you of all people would be patting a fellow "DRUG FREE" homie on the back. Steve kicked seven other trucks butts in a very violent fashon with only air and diesel. The two trucks in front of him were using NO2 & propane and different setups for every event where Steve just showed up (with 37" tires)and ran. I'm not sure what you call "unbiased" but you need to show on the 15th and school us all on what this is all about. :thankyou2:

'Boy, when I beat you in the dirt too will you buy me a twinkie, or just call me one? ;) Maybe if you win some money, you could get some good power components... Stay motivated, dude! :woohoo:
As for K9, I heard you know how to change your own injectors. Good for you! :D Do you refill your own NOS bottles too? Man, you could open your own shop! :ylsuper:
BTW, it breaks my heart that you lost all that "regard" you had for me. And here I thought we were going to be such good friends... (sigh)

Last edited:
And you could open yer own charity. The tempura house. Ahh never mind

BONDO said:
And you could open yer own charity. The tempura house. Ahh never mind
Don't hold back, big man. We're all friends here, and we value what you have to say. Really. I'm sure it will be very clever and meaningful. Just take a deep breath and pretend you're hiding behind a computer.:welcome:

I just can't wait till the NHRDA put's in there own version of the jello pit. Now that I would pay good money to watch..

Rottin Rhonda said:
Don't hold back, big man. We're all friends here, and we value what you have to say. Really. I'm sure it will be very clever and meaningful. Just take a deep breath and pretend you're hiding behind a computer.:welcome:
Speeking of which, will we be seeing you on the 15th, or will it just be a track day for "pavement princess" on the 16th?
Mad dog is ready, Bondo will be there my puss puller will be there as will some other "big dogs" which you claim to be. You, Fletch, and anyone else ready for the challange? Commit and we will get the pot together. Or is this just a way for you to vent on the internet?

Fletcher said:
Yes, yes, my most prestigious honorable fan, I will …….:woohoo:

Dude you are the man I will make sure and have my 35mm camera for the event.

A couple weeks ago I got a tee shirt signed by John Force I about wet myself. I can't even emagine what will happen when you sign my shirt..:rockwoot:

IMG_8748.jpg

Last edited:
SNOOT said:
Dude you are the man I will make sure and have my 35mm camera for the event.

A couple weeks ago I got a tee shirt signed by John Force I about wet myself. I can't even emagine what will happen when you sign my shirt..:rockwoot:

IMG_8748.jpg

All joking aside, I carry around a paint pen so I can collect autographs (on my hood) if I ever become lucky enough to run into any of the T/F GODS, Force is defiantly a trophy autograph….. maybe I’ll ask RR to sign the hood ?

Listen I really do just enjoy seeing your trucks run down the track .. You all know how to put on a good show.. All of you ....

Hope to see you Sept 16th at Pacific..

Hello everyone.

Wow, the pop corn is good over here too. Lots of butter on it.

Back