Paul Cato: '07.5 Dodge Ram 2500
Banean Woosley: '05 Dodge Ram 2500
Willie Lewis: '08 Chevy Silverado 2500
Erik Clausen: '08 Ford F-250
Matthew Doyle: '11 Ford F-250
Chris Hillison: '04 Dodge Ram 2500
Tony Rizzi: '04 GMC Sierra 3500
David Heafner: '99 Ford F-250

But why a ford!?!? They have't even had the same engine the longest.

Isn't this two years in a row? I demand a recount. I blame Obama.

Another ford won. This competition is more reliability and driver then anything it seems. Everyone is worried about hp numbers but its more keeping it together and being consistent.

Woosley should have some of the best interviews and a couple speeches on the DVD when it comes out, assuming they don't edit it all out. The altitude is not good to be laughing that hard

Woosley should have some of the best interviews and a couple speeches on the DVD when it comes out, assuming they don't edit it all out. The altitude is not good to be laughing that hard

Have to be careful On The Mountain for sure.

Another ford won. This competition is more reliability and driver then anything it seems. Everyone is worried about hp numbers but its more keeping it together and being consistent.

No way! A mature Dodge owner! :lolly: just messin

Im half tempted to enter mine its 700 hpto and very reliable. I think I could compete especially since I pull and back trailers daily.

This year was one of a heck of a fun DPC. Beech did his driving duties, and he wouldn't have won without being the wheelman he is. Previous to this year, we've only had one breakage on the trailer tow, this year we had Clausen, Rizzi, Hillison, and Heafner out, it was crazy. Props to Paul for second, and for getting an 80mm charger to work at 6000ft!

Woosley has to be about the happiest 3rd place finisher I have ever seen in my life...we have a video of him running around the banquet room in his overalls once he found out he got a trophy LOL LOL LOL

Back