Dodge 2008-2012 Tie Rod End Recall

I just received a recall yesterday in the mail and its the same one they sent out 7 months ago. Does this mean they have the new recall "recall" tie rods done or in stock? LOL

I asked the SM at the dealer I'm on the list at and he said they changed manufacturer's on the tie rods again. Doubt they're in stock LOL

I asked the SM at the dealer I'm on the list at and he said they changed manufacturer's on the tie rods again. Doubt they're in stock LOL

Haha damnit, I wonder why they are sending out the recall notices again?

Well hopefully they can get the problems fix and get it right this time.:doh:

IDK. He also said something about the first one not being able to meet the demand :doh:

They finally called me a week or so ago and I just got my truck back from the dealership and they replaced the long tie rod and the short one connecting the hubs like in the previous pictures people had posted. They said that my drag link had play in it, so I asked how much it cost for the part and they told me they only sell it in a kit now and its 350 bucks. Which is dumb as hell because I would believe the whole kit includes the brand new tie rods and everything they just put on.

Is there any one on here that works at a dealership to confirm this? If I replace the drag link my hole front end will be pretty much brand new since that would be the last tie rod since they replaced the rest of them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back