Douchin out 22x14s on 37s - lift advice -

Good one! I can't say the same about your mom, she was nice and fresh last night.

I figured. Since she got diagnosed with cancer she hasn't had the strength to do much of anything. Probably gonna get worse, she starts chemo today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

I figured. Since she got diagnosed with cancer she hasn't had the strength to do much of anything. Probably gonna get worse, she starts chemo today.

I hope we're done now. My wife is on chemo so I understand. I can still take it up a notch if you really want me to...

I hope we're done now. My wife is on chemo so I understand. I can still take it up a notch if you really want me to...

I'm actually still trying to figure out what parallel universe you live in where being wrong proves your point...

texas-gun-boat-500-26.jpg

Dude, thats nothing to joke around about. If your wife is seriously going through that, yall have my prayers. This crap is nothing but a good ole internet fight.

So, I should be getting parts ordered next week or so. Still kind of on the fence about trying to push the front axle forward or not... IDK.

I changed my mind again... I really don't want a truck that tall to DD, and I will loose some functionality like bank drive throughs, load capacity, ect with that wheel setup. I bet one wheel and tire weigh 200lbs, they are pretty fuggin heavy. Decided to go with this tire and wheel....

IMG_1373.jpg

37/13.50/17s on 17" Method Wheels.

I also ordered some drilled and slotted rotors with EBC pads. My stuff was shot.

Dare I say it?....Looks good! I just got a set of 37's myself. There on 18's so I'm only half-ghetto.

Dang! It's starting to look like everyone in Texas definitely has more money than I do anyway...

I have to say I much prefer the look you ended up with over the original idea, it looks downright sexy to me.

Bodie....
Here is a shot of my Fiancee's 07.5 truck that has a 6" SuperLift kit with 22" Novacanes and 37" Toyo's.We LOVE the truck and bought it from a member on here and the only thing we are going to do with the suspension is swap the front to a long arm kit as the short arms ride bad on the PA roads.Tire clearance is of no issue when turning.........Andy

P.S.-Lift and tires were on the truck when we bought it.

Here is a shot of it as it sits today....

[ame="http://s452.photobucket.com/user/12vFlameRedRam/media/Jesseys%20Ram/20130603_130020_zps54c27652.jpg.html"]2007.5 Ram 2500 4x4 Photo by 12vFlameRedRam | Photobucket[/ame]

And here is a shot of it when we bought it from Dustin....

[ame="http://s452.photobucket.com/user/12vFlameRedRam/media/Jesseys%20Ram/2007567.jpg.html"]2007.5 6.7 Project Truck Photo by 12vFlameRedRam | Photobucket[/ame]

Started thread with "**** that mess" floating through my head.

...Then post #69 saved the day.

I changed my mind again... I really don't want a truck that tall to DD, and I will loose some functionality like bank drive throughs, load capacity, ect with that wheel setup. I bet one wheel and tire weigh 200lbs, they are pretty fuggin heavy. Decided to go with this tire and wheel....

IMG_1373.jpg

37/13.50/17s on 17" Method Wheels.

I also ordered some drilled and slotted rotors with EBC pads. My stuff was shot.

I like that a lot more than large wheels on a lifted truck. An 18" wheel is as big as I like to go.

Back