Douchin out 22x14s on 37s - lift advice -

If you actually knew what you were talking about, scrub radius is determined by the king pin center axis in relation to the CENTER contact patch of the tire... back space, front space, and overall wheel width determines the center of the wheel... not just backspace.

Caster, camber, toe, and wheel width to tread width determine how a tire wears, not backspace...

Here are the lift. wheel, and tire laws for Texas.
http://www.liftlaws.com/texas_lift_laws.htm

So, you are wrong.:eek:wned:

And age doesn't have much to do with intelligence, your 33 and look how stupid you are. LOL
Tell you what, promise me you'll never leave Texas and we'll call it good. Just stay there, continue docking with your fellew insecure Texan buddies, and leave the rest of the normal world alone.

Tell you what, promise me you'll never leave Texas and we'll call it good. Just stay there, continue docking with your fellew insecure Texan buddies, and leave the rest of the normal world alone.

Translation = I was wrong, but I'm not man enough to admit it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Translation = I was wrong, but I'm not man enough to admit it.

Not completely; I just didn't feel like splitting the atom. The bottom line is that I'm correct about the tires wearing poorly despite what others have to say. I'm also tired of Texas. I'm waiting for the fence to be moved to the other side of the state.

Bless your heart....

Not completely; I just didn't feel like splitting the atom. The bottom line is that I'm correct about the tires wearing poorly despite what others have to say. I'm also tired of Texas. I'm waiting for the fence to be moved to the other side of the state.

Wearing poorly and a little bit of extra wear are not the same. He MAY see SLIGHTLY accelerated wear, but that's the price you pay for the setup you want. My tires would last slightly longer without a hunk of steel for a front bumper, but I want the bumper.

Blind hatred for a state is no different than blind hatred for a race or religion. So you're an immature bigot, that means you opinion means even less.

Would somebody call Ted Nugent and inform him there is an internet badass that needs educating about the reality of how awesome Texas really is?

Blind hatred for a state is no different than blind hatred for a race or religion. So you're an immature bigot, that means you opinion means even less.

...And you're a politically-correct, limp-wristed priss. Who cares? I don't. The Texans are the ones proving my point and want to be a separate country anyway.

...And you're a politically-correct, limp-wristed priss. Who cares? I don't. The Texans are the ones proving my point and want to be a separate country anyway.

Dont be jealous that we are from Texas and you're a yankie.

That's the first time I've ever been called politically correct...

You don't have a point, you're grasping at straws and resorting to insults to deflect from the fact that you're wrong.

Would somebody call Ted Nugent and inform him there is an internet badass that needs educating about the reality of how awesome Texas really is?

Aw man! I forgot about steady Teddy! We'll have to get him out before it all goes down. :rockwoot:

Aw man! I forgot about steady Teddy! We'll have to get him out before it all goes down. :rockwoot:

Yeah, because he didn't move down there because he likes it or anything.

Back