Dragster for sale

Ryan I wish you the best of luck. You have helped me tremendously with the power glide. Good, bad, or ugly on the end result, I still love ya.

I learned today that God knows when are time is before we are even born. I too have, at times, severe back pain from an injury while in the WV National Guard.

I choose to live with it and not burden the tax base with my whining. Therefore, I may have to follow in your footsteps one of these days when quality of life forces me there.

I owe ya brother so if their is anything I can do for ya, let me know.

P.S. See if you can do a carry on with this on your trip back.

VW_3_cylinder_TSI_0.jpg

It is a 1L vw diesel that makes 224HP

I agree 100 percent, and Thanks. My condition has way more than forced my hand. I can speak on its results when I return in late March or early April, and help with what it takes to get things started for someone else if necessary. It's quite a lot and takes time. My brother is still there now, leaves there Feb 1st. His surgery was Jan. 20th, he had 3 levels replaced and doing great.

New 3rd member came in, it's in the car and ready to go.
18.5k turn key low to mid 4 second car.
23k with lots of gear and new 24' trailer.
Just looking for quick cash right now for the trip, this car will easy bring 10k more come April during race season

Man, I sure wish I had the money. This has to be one of the best deals to come along for someone wanting to get into drag racing or just go faster. What an amazing deal.

Good luck, Ryan.

Thx Mitch.

Had my first offer and turned down 15k for the car and all the gear no trailer. I countered 18k, we will see. I thought I'd no way go under 20k, but 18 is the minimum bottom dollar. Cash. And I've got a ton of gear to include as well. Bottom with the new trailer is 23k.

Have 2 here very interested just long travel time for both.
18k cash. Will be less though because I've offered to pay for or help with fuel to come here and even a hotel stay if you don't intend on a turn and burn trip

Lol, I would like to sell it sure but I do have high morals too, it's not for sale to just everyone, I promise you that, ha

I turned down 15k for just the engine today in the gym. I'm not tearing down a new car I just built, it's all or nothing. I say he puts money with it and buys the car for the driveline by Monday. He was talking about it in a 59 Studebaker Pro Street truck he now has a stock 350 in.

Back in the hospital, wife had a radical full hysterectomy yesterday.

Couple with big interest on here but no one's pulled the trigger

They both backed out, both wanting to go diesel. Ever run alcohol you won't go back to diesel, lol. It's fun to go faster and not tear up engines....this thing backed all the way down will run in the 4s in the 1/8th and do it over and over year after year

18k turn key car, all new. Where else could a person buy a deep 4 second car for under 20k? This is not refreshed seasoned stuff, it's all new.
Kaufman Tx. 75160

Wife's recovery went very well, she went back to work several weeks early. I'm down 35 pounds since Jan 6th, and my surgery is back on scheduled for May 18th. If it don't sell here in a couple weeks I may sale the rolling chassis and put this sweet driveline in my 1955 driver. Blower will have to come off of course but it still made 800hp with out it, sounds fun! The thought of selling it and putting that 19k toward Germany would be awesome right now but....and no one that's ever had something Really nice knows how it sucks to sale it at half the price it's worth

Thank you. Now I can considerate on going to Germany and getting well. Can't wait for my new neck and back!

That was suppose to be concentrate on my trip and surgery, lol.

Good is, it brought more than I had it listed for, a blessing at this time really, cash went to bank and paid down a Nice chunk of my surgery loan, interest payment alone on the note was over 400 bucks.

I leave in just over 2 weeks and will be there a month, other good is I meet my goal and loss all the weight I hoped to, I was 246# January 6th and now 199# today, almost 50 pounds. Crazy amounts of cardio in the gym 2 to 4 hours a day 7 days a week, hard work always pays off.

Man after 25 years, I'm sure going to miss drag racing!

Glad you finally sold it Ryan. Totally with you on how much more fun racing a gas motor is compared to diesel. Holding your breath every time the truck goes down the track hoping nothing breaks gets old in a hurry not to mention the cost and time it takes. Watching the NHRDA race in Texas and the UCC in Indy only confirms it. Lots of breaks and oil downs. 70 truck field takes close to 10 hours to complete a race. Pure agony!!

Good luck with your surgery, can't they or won't they perform the same procedure here in the US?

Thank you so much Ken.

I wouldn't take for the good times and all that I learned playing with diesels BUT I see now why it's made up of a much younger demographic. ...it takes way to much Hard work to keep them Bastards going, lol. I mean you have to be a gluten for punishment that's for damn sure! And extremely driven, and have Lots of energy and patients, the list goes on and on for the younger crowd, lol. What I've never understood is the money end, I could put a Top Dragster team together tomorrow and be competitive in the low 6s far cheaper than many or most of the SS, PS/PS guys are with their mostly unreliable hot rods.

High rpm horse power is where it's at and extremely reliable if you have a nice piece. Having said that, I have a Lot of heart for the guys out there busting their ass to continue to push the envelope and finding unheard of power. Problem is that power comes with way to much additional Torque that breaks whatever gets in its way. The diesel theory works better and makes more since in tractor pulling and getting our groceries delivered to Wal Mart. Diesels don't like to run away from the load.

No multi level artificial disk replacement is not done in the US, only 1 level. I'm getting between 5 to 7 depending on their final testing in person, their having me there 9 days early for a crazy amount of tests. It will be a very invasive surgery, through my stomach and both sides of my neck meaning front and back. But.... I'm ready

Back