Dragster for sale

Wow thanks!
I had a VERY successful surgery over there! I've not felt this good in 11 years. I've had 2 near fatal car accidents one in my 1 ton Dodge the other in my drag car in Sept. Both didn't help my degenerative disk disease issues. But I survived them both. I've now had 6 spine surgerys but the one overseas just don't compair, thier methods....equipment. ..meds are second to none. If you or anyone is needing surgery and your doctors are trying to talk you into a fusion please now know there are much better options. Wish I knew how to post pictures, id post my cool xrays

Sweet thanks. I like pictures. Im not near as bad as you were. Ive just got an L4 and L5 with some degeneration. Been dealing with it for 7 or 8 years. Last x rays were done about 6 years ago.

Glad it went great!!

Xrays

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 20170529_133855.jpg
    20170529_133855.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170529_133842.jpg
    20170529_133842.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170529_133804.jpg
    20170529_133804.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170529_133750.jpg
    20170529_133750.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
M6 implants, artificial disk replacement

Actual implants. I have the largest sizes made in both my neck and back, and the Lumbar could have used to be larger

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-14-16-00-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-14-16-00-42.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
WOW :clap:

Yeah your neck is all messed up. How do they fit around the spinal cord? Will you be on antirejection drugs now?

Believe it or not I don't take so much as aspirin any more. I took antiflamitorys, muscle relaxers, and Tramadol before surgery as needed. Never have been able to take the strong pain meds even though I really could have used them. I have a crazy tolerance for pain I've developed over the past 11 years. Of the American group over there I think it's why I recovered faster and better than the others. Thier all great now but just had a slower heal time and when they stretch your body back out an inch plus....you get some real crazy muscle distraction pain for a while.

My brothers 3 lumbar from this February

They did his last 3, L-3 to S-1.

The spinal cord runs just behind the implants. When the disk space is gone it basicly slowly sets the 2 vertebra down squishing the nerve roots at those levels.

Notice in the MRI the white line behind the disk, that's the fluid sack that the spinal cord sets in. The black are disk between the vertebra. Notice the severe disk bulges prior to surgery, these A DR'S are the future. It gives people's lives back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-06-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-06-05.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-05-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-05-56.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-05-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-05-49.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Glad it went well Ryan...

My wife is still suffering from her fusion from 28 years ago!!! Wish they had today's technology back then when they did her surgery!!! They say it would have held up much better, and they do it different now...

Thanks Chris. Look em up over there if she gets worse, Google Dr. RITTER-LANG in Bremen Germany. Enande is the company name

Thanks!

The whole medical, health insurance and pharmacy system is a joke!!!! It is crazy how much they charge for anything from an aspirin to surgery it is all crazy overpriced!!!

Boy I agree with you both!
Blue shield pays for this surgery wished I'd known in advance, but man this could be done and covered for people here suffering as I was. Thier no telling what my surgery over there would cost here. I had to borrow the money and will be paying on it for years but man its sure worth it. Deep harsh bone pain is tough on a person both mentally and physically

Boy I agree with you both!
Blue shield pays for this surgery wished I'd known in advance, but man this could be done and covered for people here suffering as I was. Thier no telling what my surgery over there would cost here. I had to borrow the money and will be paying on it for years but man its sure worth it. Deep harsh bone pain is tough on a person both mentally and physically

Wait, Blue Cross paid for your surgery in Europe???

Yes, any chronic pain is tough on the person and their loved ones... Jade broke her back when she was 16 and has been dealing with the effects for more than 25 years now!!! She is one heck of a woman!!!! I don't know how she manages with what she is going through on a regular basis...

Wait, Blue Cross paid for your surgery in Europe???

Yes, any chronic pain is tough on the person and their loved ones... Jade broke her back when she was 16 and has been dealing with the effects for more than 25 years now!!! She is one heck of a woman!!!! I don't know how she manages with what she is going through on a regular basis...

And just when I start to think I've got it pretty bad.

No Chris I paied cash and had to borrow 60 plus thousand. But other Americans there have told me that Blue Shield covered thier entire surgery minus 1k deductible. Mine covered zero

Back