DT466 superduty DD build

The guy just explained why you got the responses you got and then wished you luck on your build so he can see how it goes.

Chill the phuck out or no one will help you.

I recall a thread some time back when a member was roid raging and flipped out on everyone, then apologized months later for his attitude. This reminds me an awful lot of that situation. might as well leave him be. I'd love to see it be successful, everyone would (as you pointed out). Seems like he's out to find a fight whether someone is looking for it or not.

Hopes may be on successful completion of the project, but the smart money says he leaves the board when no one supports him due to his attitude and he leaves in a flash of anger and rage...

see its ppl like u that get **** started because u JUST HAVE to voice ur opinion that really could have been done without. no $h!t there are helpful people on here that know each other personally, but that still doesn't account for the rest of the people that fall into the category I mentioned. you some forum thread super hero or somethin? there are plenty of people on here that cant wait to tell someone they are wrong.... like you. you only reinforced my statement dude so thanks

Okay then. Phuck you.

Take that childish crap back to Youtube.

see its ppl like u that get **** started because u JUST HAVE to voice ur opinion that really could have been done without. no $h!t there are helpful people on here that know each other personally, but that still doesn't account for the rest of the people that fall into the category I mentioned. you some forum thread super hero or somethin? there are plenty of people on here that cant wait to tell someone they are wrong.... like you. you only reinforced my statement dude so thanks

Uh oh, somebody's back on the roids again.....

The guy just explained why you got the responses you got and then wished you luck on your build so he can see how it goes.

Chill the phuck out or no one will help you.

lol u guys just keep proving my point. im not even the op genius. go do something productive

I really didn't want to add a bunch of unrelated crap to your thread. like I said man, some people just have to get involved in some sort of drama before they can sleep at night

and ya'll are so wound up in forum drama that you are interpreting my tone by some curse words and bold letters. I never said anything to anyone, just mentioned a fact about ANY FORUM, and immediately someone HAS TO DISAGREE and for what? you couldn't just hold your tongue and leave things civil? why contest something I believe if it gets you nowhere? this isn't that thread, I was definitely goin through a tough time, and I feel like ive proved myself as someone who can admit fault without issue.

Starting to think we have a good runner in the race to dethrone Curtis Holmes. ^

BTW, you're an idiot.

lol this is too much. KEYBOARD WARRIORS OF THE INTERNET, ARIIIIISE! YOUR TIME IS NOW ON COMPETITION DIESEL FORUMS! NOW MAKE HASTE!!!

one word of advice is to ignore the bullstuff that gets you fired up cause there are too many people on here that sit around waiting for threads like this to team up on frustrated people. im excited to see what unfolds with this truck. though you also need to keep in mind that most people on here aren't going to agree to a consensus about something if its wrong or ill information, they are just trying to help. sometimes it seems like people are trying a little too hard to make you feel like you don't know what youre talking about, but take the information for what it is when you have multiple people saying the same thing.

I agree with you, im not a huge fan of these forums either, it seems to be more of a hangout for keyboard warriors that feel like close friends to everyone on here when they have never even seen each others faces, but nonetheless a vast source of knowledge and information.

ill be checkin on this thread a lot, get started on some pics mane

how did this personally offend anyone...? how?

telling the guy not to let stuff get to him because from my own personal experience it doesn't work out well. that's what started this?

Sheesh all I want is dt466 truck too. You guys have all gone sixth grade emotional. As much black smoke here as there is at fair grounds digs. When a guy shows up in the weight room that can bench press 400 lbs. but his shoulder is hurting. He is Gorilla Bait. Same here I guess. Hugs and kisses. Was hoping someone had a real DT truck to ape. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheesh all I want is dt466 truck too. You guys have all gone sixth grade emotional. As much black smoke here as there is at fair grounds digs. When a guy shows up in the weight room that can bench press 400 lbs. but his shoulder is hurting. He is Gorilla Bait. Same here I guess. Hugs and kisses. Was hoping someone had a real DT truck to ape. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a way to revive old chit.

On that note, any new news?

What a way to revive old chit.

On that note, any new news?

If I go back through my subscriptions, I guarantee I can find at least four or five thread on this exact same topic that never came to fruition. I'm following one over on 4BTSwaps.com where a guy has been swapping a 4-71 into an older Chevy one ton for several years now. He hasn't gave up yet, but progress is slow.

I was kinda wondering what ever came of it too... 6 months go by and no new news?

Another go nowhere dt thread. Pretty bummed. I have one and was gonna put it in my 87. Until. I got a smoking deal on a wrecked 87 with a Cummins already in it.

looks like interesting project..can't be any harder than a 3208 cat in a ramcharger and I have seen that done..best of luck..

Back