Dyno Time Again N.e. Ohio

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Smokie Rollers!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lookin' good Josh! Posting the info to make it easier for lazy people like me...

TI Dyno and Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Systems presents:
SMOKIN’ THUNDER SUMMER DYNO DAY

WHEN: July 20th 2007(meet and Greet)
July 21st 2007 (Dynoing)

WHERE: TI Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: Meet & Greet: 5pm to 9pm
Dyno: 9:30am to Last Truck Done

COST: $45 For 2 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull. (Limit 2)

For more information call or email Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
Call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: tuning (At_) tidyno.com (to contact Kevin)
joshuas (_AT) grandrock.com (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)
There will be prizes to win!

Event Co-Sponsored by:

FTEDiesel.com
&
DiscountPowerParts.com

brandon.

Thats cool Brandon. When I get the fliers I'll be posting them up as well.!!!

Josh, this event should rock with the new OBDII hookup on the Dyno. Should be able to push trucks thru fast. I can't wait!

joefarmer said:
Lookin' good Josh! Posting the info to make it easier for lazy people like me...

TI Dyno and Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Systems presents:
SMOKIN’ THUNDER SUMMER DYNO DAY

WHEN: July 20th 2007(meet and Greet)
July 21st 2007 (Dynoing)

WHERE: TI Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: Meet & Greet: 5pm to 9pm
Dyno: 9:30am to Last Truck Done

COST: $45 For 2 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull. (Limit 2)

For more information call or email Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
Call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: tuning (At_) tidyno.com (to contact Kevin)
joshuas (_AT) grandrock.com (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)
There will be prizes to win!

Event Co-Sponsored by:

FTEDiesel.com
&
DiscountPowerParts.com

brandon.

are you going to be there brandon?

Patrick@DPP said:
Josh, this event should rock with the new OBDII hookup on the Dyno. Should be able to push trucks thru fast. I can't wait!

Yes sir it sure will....this is why he changed it from 3 pulls to 2. This way Kevin KNOWS he can get 40+ trucks done!!:rockwoot:

I saw the guy with the real clean red and silver dodge today at the flash light drags in Zelienople (I'm terrible with names). Not Brad Kirk, but very similar truck. I was telling him about it. I think he will be there. I think he usually runs from 575 to 625???? on fuel, somewhere around there. Nice guy, beautiful truck.

diesel_ram_man said:
are you going to be there brandon?
I've added it to the 'maybe' list. I have a couple of issues to address before it happens, but I'd like to go.

EDIT: Are there any prizes like last time?

brnaodn.

Patrick- If you get pulled over again, just blame it on Larry....LOL

Brandon- Yep we are going to have a few prizes, and I'm hoping on some door prizes too.

Patrick@DPP said:
I saw the guy with the real clean red and silver dodge today at the flash light drags in Zelienople (I'm terrible with names). Not Brad Kirk, but very similar truck. I was telling him about it. I think he will be there. I think he usually runs from 575 to 625???? on fuel, somewhere around there. Nice guy, beautiful truck.

That was probally Steve Bohatch, Super nice guy with a awesome street truck!!!

Later
Caleb

Ill be threre to represent the Bowtie crowd!!!

Last edited:
Yep, your right. His name was steve. Thanks

Josh, Larry was taking pictures of the cop last time. Maybe I can tell him "I'm trying to get my retarded brother home for his medication" Shouldn't be a stretch.

Patrick@DPP said:
Yep, your right. His name was steve. Thanks

Josh, Larry was taking pictures of the cop last time. Maybe I can tell him "I'm trying to get my retarded brother home for his medication" Shouldn't be a stretch.

LOL LOL just make sure you grab him a Red Helmet before you leave home....LOL LOL

I should be there. I know exactly where astrubla is. I used to race quads nationally and they had a national event there. Plus Once this thing is done in a few weeks I want to hit a tin of dynos

Josh, your gonna kill us. I think we have a booth at the Bloomsburg truck jamboree that weekend.

Patrick@DPP said:
Josh, your gonna kill us. I think we have a booth at the Bloomsburg truck jamboree that weekend.

Naw I wont kill ya, but you better find out about the booth for sure. This way I can change the fliers if needed. Let me know asap Pat!!

Back