Dyno Time Again N.e. Ohio

Got ya! I'll give you a shout next week, gotta talk to you about prizes.

We've only sold about 10 sets.....so not many, they're still "new"!

Win Some INJECTORS!!

Thats right, Rosewood Diesel shop is giving away a set of injectors to the Ford with the least amount of horse power!! http://www.diy-injectors.com/

Thanks Jim for your donation, to help make our event a great one!! :woohoo:

DiscountPowerParts.com is throwing in a Quadzilla Commander for the poor guy with the lowest hp!

wait a minute...You are giving prizes for lowest hp?!?!?
What's to stop someone from sandbagging?

nummit said:

Sandbagging?? I could bring a vehicle that could run "all out" and not break 55hp;)

Chris

Signature600 said:
Sandbagging?? I could bring a vehicle that could run "all out" and not break 55hp;)

Chris

Now now Chris that would be a little unfair:hehe: but still very cool:rockwoot:

acampb12 said:
Now now Chris that would be a little unfair:hehe: but still very cool:rockwoot:

Hey, it's a diesel:D If I get the 98 tuned in a little better I might come up and dyno!

Chris

nummit said:

No worries Pete, the guys at TI Dyno runs the dyno, and controlls the throttle. Just to let you in on a seceret, I'm workin' on more give aways for the HP......not to worry, the person with the largest HP will still win a thing or two...:woohoo:

crzycowboy said:
No worries Pete, the guys at TI Dyno runs the dyno, and controlls the throttle. Just to let you in on a seceret, I'm workin' on more give aways for the HP......not to worry, the person with the largest HP will still win a thing or two...:woohoo:

Ok so what if I block part of the air intake and have DJ write me a dog of an SCT file? Add some cut out fender flares and some 52" Boggers with stock gearing..Total dog and big prize winner LOL LOL

Last edited:
Good point Pete. Looks like we'll have to make a stipulation on the prizes for least horse power. Maybe we'll make sure the truck is stock...as for the injectors, that will be up to Jim Rose, and how he wants to give away the injectors. He may not be as "strick" as us.

nummit said:
Ok so what if I block part of the air intake and have DJ write me a dog of an SCT file? Add some cut out fender flares and some 52" Boggers with stock gearing..Total dig and big prize winner LOL LOL

That's a lot of work to still be higher HP than my entry:D

Actually, I don't think I'll be able to get up there. For some reason, the dates on these Dyno days are always busy ones for me:(

Maybe next time!
Chris

Signature600 said:
That's a lot of work to still be higher HP than my entry:D

Actually, I don't think I'll be able to get up there. For some reason, the dates on these Dyno days are always busy ones for me:(

Maybe next time!
Chris

Well Chris, October 6th will be the fall dyno day. And on August 5th there is a Diesel Outlaw Race. There will be a 1000$ purse for that one...:evil more on that event next week...:evil

Also on note, TI Dyno will also be doing a Polar Dyno Day as well. We're workin' on his ventilation system, by then it should be fully squared away. We're also lookin' at doin' possible a few dyno drags. He's got the tree an everything for the dyno...could be fun.

can you just show up and dyno or do you have to call ahead and set up a time?

I'm not sure what TI Dyno has decided on that. I think he may do 40 trucks on Saturday, If he goes over 40 trucks, he'll open up shop on Sunday, to give everyone a shot at it. I'll verify what the exact game plan is.

Josh, I'm gonna send that Commander to you, so you decide who gets it. Lowest, highest, dirtiest...I dont care. We will be at the Bloomsburg truck jamboree. Make sure you take lots of pictures.

Patrick@DPP said:
Josh, I'm gonna send that Commander to you, so you decide who gets it. Lowest, highest, dirtiest...I dont care. We will be at the Bloomsburg truck jamboree. Make sure you take lots of pictures.

Ok, thanks Patrick. I'll take lots of pictures, and you do the same. I still need a picture of Calvins truck with the Grand Rock Logo on it.

Back