Dyno Time Again N.e. Ohio

crzycowboy said:
Also on note, TI Dyno will also be doing a Polar Dyno Day as well. We're workin' on his ventilation system, by then it should be fully squared away. We're also lookin' at doin' possible a few dyno drags. He's got the tree an everything for the dyno...could be fun.

Nice! !:tree: :rockwoot:

Jeff, you should bring down your viper truck when TI Dyno does their Mopar dyno day...:evil that would be cool.

crzycowboy said:
Jeff, you should bring down your viper truck when TI Dyno does their Mopar dyno day...:evil that would be cool.

I am talking with South Bend Clutches on a super grippy clutch set-up, and am nearing my header re-do. (Got the Mopar Long Tubes- sent out to Jet-Hot for their sterling silver 1700* coating.) also looking at a nastier exhaust system for that ultimate sound, might even do some solenoid activated header dump-outs:evil :evil

Neighbor 2 houses down from me just bought a new vette, and I catch him staring at the snake in my driveway:evil :evil I am waiting for the right moment to goose him into a duel:evil - I have already housed quite a few vettes from the stoplites, and had a few occasions to show the tailgate to unsuspecting vette greenhorn drivers with no sacknuts to stay in the pedal long enough:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Yeah it's not diesel powered, but I DO have a hell of a good time streatching it's legs.

Josh when do they have their Mopar Day?

FREE Injectors

OBVIOUS sandbaggers will not be considered for the Injectors. I'll make the final decision on who gets them based on the results from the event.
I don't really want to make stipulations on how to win them, but I will if pushed. Something like a min. of 175 hp for OBS trucks and 200 hp for SD's. The whole point is to run what you drive on the street and win a set of Stage-1's. If it works out well, maybe I'll do it again next time, too. Don't ruin it for the guy who really wants them.

If you guys want to try sandbagging your trucks, it's up to you. Remember, this is for 7.3L Power Strokes, and they are Single Shot Stage-1's, so most likely the SD guys won't have much use for them. If you want to take the Stage-1's and sell them, it's up to you, too, but I need to mod YOUR injectors or pony up the $1000 for the core charge. Chew on that before you decide...

Let's just get together and make this event grow and have some fun. There's nothing happening like it in our area.

Last edited:
Josh, got your email and I've been covered up all day. If I don't get a chance I'll call in the morning.

Patrick@DPP said:
Cool...who is running the new Aussie stack? I'm get'n the itch!
Heck yeah! These pipes ROCK!

image088an8.jpg

image087iq6.jpg

Stacks6800x600.jpg

I believe I can demonstrate with a simple list.
Converters Brandon has: 0
Converters DTT has: 1

:doh:

joefarmer said:

Sure, sure...blame the converter...LOL You best get that truck done in time for the race's on August 5th!:rockwoot:

Zak said:
how do get to the dyno, i will be coming up 77.

Depends on where your at on 77. If you can get to 271, take that to 90 and head east. Take 90 to the first exit in Astabula, I can't remember the exit # but it's state rt. 45. Turn left there and head north to Route 20. You can take Route 20 east to Center street. Center street will be the first light past the Wendy's and Arby's, and BEFORE you go over the over pass. TI Dyno is like maybe a few hundred yards down center street on the right side.

Hope that helped.

joefarmer said:

I'll bet Tim still has my factory one down there, you want me to call him?? Might even be loose enough for ya!

Chris

Back