Dyno Time Again N.e. Ohio

I heard that an '08 broke, I guess thats what they meant. Was it the green one or the white one. N/M pics showed up.

LOL thats the wife (on my right) and the owners of TI Dyno. Dawn, and Kevin Cragon.

There was a couple last time. I havent changed anything on mine, so I don't think I will be taking up someone elses time to just play. Can't wait to see how your rig does now Rob with all the new toys! We wont be making friday nights festivities, but we will be there early saturday morning. Should be a good time.

Just think...the next weekend we have the Drag Race event! Busy Busy Busy!

Yeah last time counting Patricks truck there were like 4 or 5 6.0L...one had a single 6" stack....sounded badazz.....LOL Remeber Patrick drag race is on August 5th buddy....LOL

LOL just about...:bang...:doh:...oh well, it's Monday (again) what do you expect...LOL

If you didn't make it you missed a great time. Diesel World Mag. on hand for the entire day. Shot every truck on the dyno then took a few lucky souls outside for extra pics. As soon as I get a list I'll post it up.

THANK YOU to everyone who came out to this event. Kevin got him self 2 cases of oil!! One for having won the first Dyno event in April, and the second for having traveled over 3 hours to come to the event this time! I'll post up pictures, and I'll post up a results sheet as soon as I get it! Thanks again eveyone..and here is a picture of Kevins truck on the dyno, and Wally from FTEDiesel.com (Jackthebear3) on the dyno....Wally had 580 H.P., and 1313 TQ.

100_1271.jpg

100_1263.jpg

joefarmer said:
Congrats people! Is there a list of who turned what numbers?

As soon as TI Dyno emails me the list I'll post them up!! Some really good numbers were put out. GREAT day for the dyno, mid 70's all day long....:rockwoot:

Got the October date picked out yet? I have a feeling I'll break something at Norwalk September 28th due to the true outlaw event with no ET restrictions.:evil: So I'm hoping to be fixed for that dyno day if it's later in October. LOL

Back