finally hooked to the sled@london 6-13-09

Clad evrything worked out :woohoo:did you guy's kick some butt.

Dale

Shew should have read a little futher down..haha, Im still holdin my own, Gotta get my fuel cut back, but atleast Im going in a good direction now!! :rockwoot: Thanks again Dale!!

Lynn

got my bump stops done saturday strengthen the hitch as well
attachment.php

attachment.php

then pulled that evening went 259' in some stick/slimmy clay for 15th of 24 trucks.

front came up alot faster then i thought it would

Attachments

• 0704090955a.jpg
    0704090955a.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 0704090955.jpg
    0704090955.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 0704091826.jpg
    0704091826.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 23
Need a little more weight toward the tailgate.Man you and Lynn are makeing some good hooks making me jellis and Adam don't say anything about my spelling .you just need some more tire you have the power.keep up the good work guy's.

Dale

Need a little more weight toward the tailgate.Man you and Lynn are makeing some good hooks making me jellis and Adam don't say anything about my spelling .you just need some more tire you have the power.keep up the good work guy's.

Dale

i usualy run with the fuel tank full ~50-60gl ~400lb of fuel. also been useing to drive the fuel to the cp3. (no lift pump/sump feed form tank) and putting ~1000lb of sand/tools at the gate.

truck is 6800 wiht the tank full with out me im ~220

like some thign denser then sand. and lift pump.

i talked with the main tech guy "RJ" he asked what i was doing and were i placed. said same thing as the 4x4 just a 30" hitch and middle of the pack on the 2.6 class.

FFP require 2" travel... with nothing to raise the rear that hurt me... IMO

sand was/is ~3" deep on that track.. according to the tires.

i am thinking at open treaded AT/tight tread MT
mtt-13553_w.jpg

saw a truck run this last night.. did pretty good
mtt-31053_w.jpg

xterrain-radial-trans.png

currently running these in which the center 3-4" is almost bald right now (4/32s left)
xtreme-all-terrain-radial-trans.png

got a pare of used FC2 that i am going ot barrow fro numiedia event. see what happens

Adam, you ARE still running the stock turbo, correct? So you are pretty outclassed anyways? If that's the case, I say you are doing just fine!! Need to find a cheap turbo to put on there to keep hooking with the 2.6 guys and see where you stand. The gap will close rather quickly I'd imagine!

Good job!

Adam, you ARE still running the stock turbo, correct? So you are pretty outclassed anyways? If that's the case, I say you are doing just fine!! Need to find a cheap turbo to put on there to keep hooking with the 2.6 guys and see where you stand. The gap will close rather quickly I'd imagine!

Good job!
out classes/gunned by a of min 200hp.

yes stock
turbo
fuel injection system
3.5" exhuast system(striaght piped)
no lift pump.

the only thing i have done is hogged out the intake horn similare to what superdiesel did for the IHIs.

your front end is close to trying to lift the tires off the ground. once you get them in the air a couple of inches you'll gain some footage.

Dale

your front end is close to trying to lift the tires off the ground. once you get them in the air a couple of inches you'll gain some footage.

Dale

i was "told" that the left did come off a little right at the begining.

new tires and air bags for the rear are on the imediate list of things.

one of the 4 pic that i know taken at bunker hill
attachment.php

Attachments

• Tractor Pull Saturday 138.jpg
    Tractor Pull Saturday 138.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 65
Back