finally hooked to the sled@london 6-13-09

I hope to give it a try next season. I want to get another engine and start building before I screw this one up. I want to pull so I'll have to run with the 2.6 guys I guess.

I hope to give it a try next season. I want to get another engine and start building before I screw this one up. I want to pull so I'll have to run with the 2.6 guys I guess.

come to the rules meetings and petition for allowing 2wd to hook with 4wd with the only difference being that you can run 30" compared to their 26". All other rules the same. I can't imagine they'd turn you away.

C-ya

pulled tonight at the clarion county fair with FFP.. went 247.14' bennet won with 292.x :Cheer: would have placed me 10/11 of 18 if did the ordering right

i changed the rear tire pressire form 40-45 that i norm run down to 32-33psi mainly to help float in the musshy grounds... did good dindt need pulled through the pits :hehe:

this allow the truck to wrinkle the sidewalls of the tires

the steering wheel got VERY loose equivlant to when on wheel is off the ground and you turn the tires. i know i turn the steering wheel almost full turn and no effect on the truck at all..........

so heres the video. front left was just skimming along :)
YouTube - adam wildman clarion county pa 8-1-09

come to the rules meetings and petition for allowing 2wd to hook with 4wd with the only difference being that you can run 30" compared to their 26". All other rules the same. I can't imagine they'd turn you away.

C-ya

When is it Mitch. Its hard for me to get away from home anymore. I wish Lynn was closer to me that way we would have atleast 2 2wd's wanting to run together.

got some tires that i borrowed 35x1250 STSs... for this weekend...

hopefull they work very well..:rockwoot:

pull 266' win was 314 placef 18 of 38 trucks.
spun the rims in the tires right was 2" and the left was 5"..

G80 unlocked the last 5-10 feet kinda killed the run.. tires did spin but not much..

there video should be posted later or monday..

Man you guy's are having all the fun hopefully we will have at least one hook this up at Indy Sept 19 for NADM.
You might have to screw the tires tothe rims.
Dale

Man you guy's are having all the fun hopefully we will have at least one hook this up at Indy Sept 19 for NADM.
You might have to screw the tires tothe rims.
Dale
that or increase tire pressure... nother option is to glue them with rubberized glue... or get smaller width rims...
example the 315 on my stock 6.75" wide rims didnot spin ~32-33psi
the 315s on the h2 which are 8.5- 9" spun @ 34-35psi..

i might have to make indy... id you gat get it done dale... maybe lynn can make ti up as well..:poke:

BTW heres the video
wildman's 2wd @ urbanna

Back