Going to run the truck tomorrow!!!!! with new motor

I lock it up top of 2nd maybe I should be in 3rd when I lock it up.

I had bad luck locking the converter in the upper end of second. It puts a real big shock on the tranny. I had better luck locking the convertor as soon as it shifts into second. Good luck this year. Colin

damm drake your freakin nuts! let me no when you go out there! i wanna watch, im off work to! ill call you this week, i need some parts.

Whats your truck weight? lol you first
I'm thinking about 5800 with driver but that's just a guess. We'll try and get it weighed before Phoenix. Turbos are same ones as last fall. New ones go on before we head east to TS it should make close to 1300 on #2 with the new set up. Probably around 1150 right now.

I'm thinking about 5800 with driver but that's just a guess. We'll try and get it weighed before Phoenix. Turbos are same ones as last fall. New ones go on before we head east to TS it should make close to 1300 on #2 with the new set up. Probably around 1150 right now.

a few days ago Drakes truck was 6500lbs with driver.

are the triple cp3s going back on or back to dual cp3 setup with maybe some modified cp3s?

C-ya

are the triple cp3s going back on or back to dual cp3 setup with maybe some modified cp3s?

C-ya

We are trying to save weight and from the logs I've seen of customers trucks, the Wicked Diesel pumps are doing great things for rail pressure. So as Ken posted, two modded Wicked Diesel Pumps are going on since two stockers are not holding pressure.

We are trying to save weight and from the logs I've seen of customers trucks, the Wicked Diesel pumps are doing great things for rail pressure. So as Ken posted, two modded Wicked Diesel Pumps are going on since two stockers are not holding pressure.

i can't wait to see you pilot that thing to mid 9's, i'll lend you some:nos:if you need

Didn't mean to hijack your thread Drake, figure out what went south in your tranny? Can you tune a cummins to reduce the lower end torque? Seems like the low end torque is what does a lot of them in when run behind a cummins.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread Drake, figure out what went south in your tranny? Can you tune a cummins to reduce the lower end torque? Seems like the low end torque is what does a lot of them in when run behind a cummins.
Oh ya input shaft snapped and the trans is already fixed ready to go back in. Can't wait to get back out there!! I was so nervous last week for got to plug my lift pump back in didn't matter though cause I broke the input:bang

yeah, sorry for the little derail there. Sounds like your truck is a freakin BEAST! Looking forward to seeing some impressive times!!

Good luck!

Back