Going to the dyno today

GreenMeanie5.9

Poop Naked
Sig is current, should i not get my hopes up for 1000hp? I believe its a mustang dyno. Its danville perfoamce's dyno not sure what it is.

You going to spray? If so just put the "Jason Sands" jets in it and you should have no issue.

Its a 913 pump. 8x16 injectors, .120 tubes and lines, street cam, ported and polished head, zz intake, 78/87 1.0 charger. (i think thats the specs on the charger i know thats close to what it is) im trying forto 1000 all motor. Dont really want to spray it. But i have a 110 jet just in case.

Last edited:
What did the quarter mile calculator look like on your most recent pass? I think your Gunna need the juice, but good luck!

What did the quarter mile calculator look like on your most recent pass? I think your Gunna need the juice, but good luck!

It said 637 hp witch is far from where i want to be. Mark said it could need a smaller exhaust housing.

has even 600cc from a 12mm done 1000 yet? I'm also curious to see how that 78 does as a single, I may end up going to that wheel if I can't get this 83 to be productive.

Last edited:
It said 637 hp witch is far from where i want to be. Mark said it could need a smaller exhaust housing.

What have you changed since the 11.95 pass? Is that still your quickest pass?

Something in your setup needs changed, it should be capable of much better power numbers. If you havent changed anything from your 11.95 run then i wouldnt expect over 700hp on fuel.

O. The quick rate cam is the only thing the pump doesn't have. It has plungers dv, 5k springs, the whole shebang - the cam.

Back