Going to the dyno today

Have you ever thrown that amount of spray at it on the track or street?

I have sprayed a 120 shot to my 2.5 charger but a 50 shot is the most on this turbo so far.

So all you guys dont think i have enough pump. I called schid they said to try dual feed injectors.

But could that be just a waist of time? Or would that help with injection rate?

Your 8hole injectors in general make hotter , lower power. A good quality 6 or 7 hole ought to get combustion where it needs to be for power. Dual feed is optional, but if your bodies are in good shape why drop the extra coin?

I would lean towards a 6x.018 or so.

I would try a 6x16 if it were mine. I am making over 700 on a 6x13 and need more air.

5x18-5×20 an injector that big with a 12mm isn't ideal but will work until you can get a 13mm

from phone

Last edited:
I have sprayed a 120 shot to my 2.5 charger but a 50 shot is the most on this turbo so far.

One thing that many diesel owners forget when jetting nitrous is the numbers that relate to gassers do not equal the same in diesels.Meaning,if your hammering a .120 shot in a gasser it will not be equal in a diesel.Remember a gasser is spraying gas along with the spray to get their power numbers.

What orfice size jet are you running?.

Seeing another 2.8/3.0 S400 based truck on a jet with fuel and spray I still say your in the ballpark.Old school thinking is around 1-1.25hp per CC with a single charger and around 1.5-2HP per CC with a good set of twins on fuel only.Nitrous brings on alot more power and the better the air quality the more efficient the gains are.

I agree with Jason,more nitrous jet is needed!...LOL......Andy

Well on the 812street run i put in a 110 nozzle. So it made 112my hp from the 110track jet..and the 50generatorhp jet made 755. Pretty spot on!

I thought the TS kit came with .080 solenoids and -3 lines?

Give a rundown of the whole kit...should have a -6 feed line, -4 lines to the nozzles with -3 ends, .125 solenoids, and 1000psi bottle pressure. If any of that is off, jet size doesn't matter too much.

i guess the only thing i really have different is much larger solenoids. its still a dual stage set up. i have had 1600lbs of bottle pressure before and it worked just fine

You need the -4 line with the -3 end....huge difference in internal diameter, -3 will only flow an 0.080 jet, so will most nozzles, so you'll need to upgrade those too.

IMG_7521.jpg

You need the -4 line with the -3 end....huge difference in internal diameter, -3 will only flow an 0.080 jet, so will most nozzles, so you'll need to upgrade those too.

IMG_7521.jpg

I will check on that, it may have -4messed lines as well. But i thought thoes came with the system. But i have never looked at them i guess.

Back